JerryBomb

Free Professional Courses for UE4 & 3D modeling for the next 6 hours

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

https://beta.gameschoolonline.com/collections

I was notified of this professional website that teaches the ins and outs of the Unreal Engine, 3D modelling and the basics of game development. They have their own discord that you can join, chat with members and ask for help on the homework or the current weeks' project. The first courses you enroll start on Dec. 9. At the time of posting this, the available courses are free for only the next 6 hours.

("Every 90 days we open up registration for a limited time to invite new students to enroll. All our courses are part of a 2 to 3 year curriculum and every class is free. However, all students must start with the first course and must be approved by Scholars to advance to the later courses." ~FAQ on their website.) 

If anyone is interested in game development, grab this opportunity while you can (before waiting another 90 days lel). Their discord server is linked on their website I think. If you can't find it DM me and I'll send you the link.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements