MrNoobyNoob

Starving Together with GFL

Starving Together with GFL

A Don't Starve Together event

DST_Banner.png

Hello members of GFL. I am proud to pronounce a new event that will be coming soon. It will be on the game Don't Starve Together. It will be focusing on survival, but also the act of killing each other mercilessly until there is only one person left. However, this will not happen right away as there will be a time until the killing begins where you are allowed to spread out and get what you need. At spawn, there will be things for you to grab. However, going too far will get you nowhere as there will be a wall surrounding the area and not just the players will be a problem.

Details:
Date: December 14th at 4:00 PM EST
Prize: A special badge for whoever survives

DST_Badge.png
Player Limit: 30 players. Say your name in the post if you are joining. First come, first serve. (30 slots left)
Host: NoobyNoob
I will be in the game with god mode and super speed to oversee the event if anything goes wrong. I will not mess with anyone or help anyone as I will be invisible to mobs as they will not attack me. Also, every few minutes, I be rolling a dice two times. One is the possibility, the other is the outcome. You will be told when a dice roll will be happening. For the full list, please go to the bottom of the post.

Rules

1. No Teaming
    1. You cannot help anyone or revive anyone. You have to kill them, even if you love em.
  2. No Ghosting
    1. Ghosts cannot help any players who need help, but they are allowed to screw with your stuff. (to make it little bit more challenging)
  3. No Camping
    1. Players must find each other and kill each other while trying to survive. This does not apply during Grace Period.
  4. No Cheating
    1. Hacks or exploits are never allowed.
  5. No breaking the outer wall
    1. The wall is used to tell you that's how far you can go. There will be plenty of resources scattered inside the area. This is to keep people from being too far away.
  6. No killing during grace period
    1. Sadly, PvP cannot be turned off without a server restart, so it will be turned on for the entire match. Even though it's on, you cannot kill anyone in grace period.

If you break any of the rules, you will be disqualified by being kicked. Good luck and have fun!

Oh yeah, here is the list for the dice rolls.

1. Powerful Boss
    1. Deerclops
    2. Dragonfly
    3. Toadstool
    4. Klaus
    5. Ancient Fuelweaver
    6. Bee Queen
  2. Semi-Powerful Boss
    1. Goose Moose
    2. Caves/Forest Stalker
    3. Spider Queen
    4. Treeguard
    5. Bearger
    6. Antlion
  3. Rare Chest Drop
    1. Morning Star
    2. Football Helmet
    3. Nothing
    4. Staff of Fire
    5. Dark Sword
    6. Walking Cane
  4. Common Chest Drop
    1. Marble Armor
    2. Log Armor
    3. Grass Armor
    4. Spear
    5. Miner Hat
    6. Ham Bat
  5. Some Monsters/Animals (always will be 3)
    1. Spiders
    2. Birds
    3. Hounds
    4. Beefalo
    5. Pigs
    6. Tallbirds
  6. Refined/Normal Resources in a chest
    1. Logs
    2. Grass
    3. Marble
    4. Boards
    5. Rope
    6. Reeds

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.