Roy

[CS:GO] Small Update

Hidden
1 hour ago, Roy said:

• Surf Timer is being reintroduced with @iTaco and I managing the server.

Nice! ? ETA?

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Posted  Edited by SwegBuster · Hidden
Hidden
5 hours ago, Syntax said:

dan for 1v1 manager ?‍❤️‍?

I can't hit the dislike button hard enough.

Are you going to repurpose the managers that got demoted for this? I love the changes though keep it up!

Edited by SwegBuster

swegbuster1.png

Hidden
35 minutes ago, GR1FF1N said:

No. 

if you wish to stay dead then so be it but the test run was but a test run I could do it with ease but I must be allowed to get the fuel so that the CS:GO division can be great.

this window is only gonna be open for so long so why not seize the chance why say no to safe and guaranteed success why do you want to be a broken record and never learn from our mistakes what ever it may or may not be we have a chance for lift off and smooth sailing why take the dumb stupid russian route and just simply not care and call things never failing when a fail is a fail there is no excuses for failing we can't keep producing these shitty rockets out our ass that lack the fuel needed to be good.

So why do it bad when we can do it great.

Achievements

Hidden
39 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

if you wish to stay dead then so be it but the test run was but a test run I could do it with ease but I must be allowed to get the fuel so that the CS:GO division can be great.

this window is only gonna be open for so long so why not seize the chance why say no to safe and guaranteed success why do you want to be a broken record and never learn from our mistakes what ever it may or may not be we have a chance for lift off and smooth sailing why take the dumb stupid russian route and just simply not care and call things never failing when a fail is a fail there is no excuses for failing we can't keep producing these shitty rockets out our ass that lack the fuel needed to be good.

So why do it bad when we can do it great.

24 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

Make it happen boys! Give him a chance! 

Last I checked he was demoted, not once but twice? He also left 1v1 after it, same with minigames. No thanks, I rather have someone willing to admit they have problems and will admit to it.

swegbuster1.png

Posted  Edited by JGuary551 · Hidden
Hidden
6 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

Last I checked he was demoted, not once but twice? He also left 1v1 after it, same with minigames. No thanks, I rather have someone willing to admit they have problems and will admit to it.

Ok true but he is the only one that’ll give his heart out to this server and knows what he’s doing and cares  a lot about it. @SwegBuster to be honest I don’t know why he got demoted I really don’t only a little but from my point of view Dan is the only one that cares about it from me being on the server I’ve noticed Dan is always on the server he’s always helping people out when they need it he’s always AFKing, one of the reason why I would get on the server is because him, ya I don’t know the two demotions but Dan is really the only one who cares and will do stuff for this server and try to make it better he has good plans ??‍♂️ But what do I know 

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Hidden
10 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

Last I checked every server you ran died, nigga.

But seriously, give him the server and just let him do whatever he wants with it. Do not give access to the node itself but just the specific server console/FTP access, then let him die/live with it. Many server owners already do this, they just don't care about GFL but mostly about the server they are running.

Thank you. 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by skell · Hidden
Hidden

DannyR for 1v1 manager.

Seriously tho, he kinda deserves it. You don't have to personally like him to notice that he tries to have people enjoy their time on the 1v1 server.

edit: literally logged on to the forums to type this cuz the n word deserves it

Edited by skell