Microsoft Word 2010

Falsely Banned

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:244694351
Admin who banned you: Angry
Sourcebans ban link (Can be found with the yellow button uptop): (not exactly sure how to link it directly) 
https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Microsoft&Submit=Search (is top one)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban):
Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?:
I'm only gold nova 2 and i hit some nasty shots but ive never cheated!
I mean, im a pretty bad player but i have my moments, just like everyone else.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: 
The ban is unjust. 

When I see you following players through walls and nailing GE level prefire's with an awp and find out you have another account thats vac banned from CSGO it does entirely relate to the issue at hand.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

Achievements

"following players through walls and nailing ge level prefires with awp"
Nowhere have i followed players through walls and so what if im good with an awp, doesnt mean im cheating lmao.
And to bring up my main steam account even thought its not at all afiliated or involved with gfl and/or gfl servers is interesting b/c the account in question is my alt, which is used for csgo, not my main account. My mains history has nothing to do with gfl and/or gfl servers. i did some dumb shit at the begining of the year? so what? 

1 minute ago, Microsoft Word 2010 said:

and dont you think, if i was cheating. that id be vac banned already. 

Vac operates as a flagging system and issues bans in waves with a fresh account it would make sense that the ban has not been happened as of yet if you need some documentation on how VAC issues bans in waves I can show you and chances are you will be VAC banned in a week or two if you played any non community servers that is as VAC it's self does not work iirc on community servers.

Achievements

11 minutes ago, Microsoft Word 2010 said:

Nowhere have i followed players through walls

Actually in the demo's I reviewed you did just that.
I've seen people with fresh accounts dodge vac bans for a very long time.

Due to the evidence submitted by Angry and after reviewing the demo's myself, Sorry not sorry to say I'd confirm you were banned justly.

• Like 1

Achievements

Just now, rapperdan said:

Vac operates as a flagging system and issues bans in waves with a fresh account it would make sense that the ban has not been happened as of yet if you need some documentation on how VAC issues bans in waves I can show you and chances are you will be VAC banned in a week or two if you played any non community servers that is as VAC it's self does not work iirc on community servers.

im well aware of how VAC works and it doesn't always come in waves. You can be labeled as majorly disruptive via OW and after 24hrs have past a VAC Ban will show on your account, and the account isn't that new, its 4-5 months old.

i just hadn't found a clear use for it until recent, im also well aware that vac does not work iirc on community servers. If i was cheating then in my approx. 15 competitive matches, id have been banned by at least half of them due to users reporting leading to OW and likely what i explained before. 

Just now, Vfallen said:

Actually in the demo's I reviewed you did just that.
I've seen people with fresh accounts dodge vac bans for a very long time.

Due to the evidence submitted by Angry and after reviewing the demo's myself, Sorry not sorry to say I'd confirm you were banned justly.

i reviewed the demo myself and had a skilled friend review the demo as well and they determined i was legit but very bad. Me preaiming isnt following someone through a wall, if that was the case then most players, if not all above gn would be banned for cheating. i can send a screenshot of the chat between me and said friend and their thoughts on the demo

microsoft_4.dem

the demo that you did not have your friend review which is the more damning one which I said put that as the one in the demo slot anyways I clipped some very sus moments in that demo show here it was in the comments which you need admin perms to see in sourcebans :L

please ignore the typical chatter mods it's voice just watch the video and judge your selfs anyways looks like low fov aimbot and or triggerbot with walls.

also please wait for the formatting to load the video in 1440p :L

Edited by rapperdan
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

Achievements

1st kill even shocked me if you couldnt tell, i had no idea how i hit it.
2nd one where i didnt get the kill, i could see the tip of his head

3rd, i preaimed and seen him so i fired and got the kill
4th one which has slow-motion with wireframe off and on, i was freaking tf out about outloud and my mic isnt the best so i didnt wanna "Earrape" anyone and end up with a mute/gag from it as other users previously had gotten muted/gagged for being obnoxious and such.

So, 
if you wish to keep me banned b/c you believe i was cheating then thats up to you.

However, for the record... believe what you will but i truly was and am legit and i don't cheat.

Have an absolutely wonderful day and i hope with whatever decision you make, the people i met and became somewhat friends with... can remain friends.

• Like 1

Some of those shots look pretty sketch to me but then again I've hit pretty sketchy shots too. 

I'll remain neutral on this one really up to the admin. Based on history you've been known to cheat too so chances are you probably have not learned your lesson.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Achievements

I have watched the player over multiple maps and consulted with 2 experienced, senior admins about the issue. I stand by my decision to permanently ban this player. 

• Like 1
  • Late 1

12 minutes ago, Microsoft Word 2010 said:

no where did i say i cheated to be vac'd on my main OMEGALUL it was a griefing ban for being afk too much... i did it enough to get labeled as majorly disruptive so yall are smth else tbh

You're joking right?

• Haha 1

Achievements

Oh boy I didn't realise that you could get a cheater ban for griefing because that's cheating right?

anyways i'm going to go ahead and lock this.

Denied

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • OMEGALUL 3

Achievements