Eli

Why was this released

Posted  Edited by Eli - Edit Reason: I guess i coulda been nicer

I go onto the server for 5 seconds and I have noticed some major flaws that can be easily fixed

firstly, why ULX Motd. We have much better plugins for this

Secondly, I don't have any rank, no VIP, no member. edit: Also noticed there are no admins and you're not accepting admins. HORRIBlE idea, you NEED people to help promote.

Thirdly, there is basically nothing in the shop, not as important but still kinda annoying

last, what the hell even is this game mode? there's almost nothing online, there MOTD explain nothing. I would release an explanation and other stuff and tips and tricks made by admins to bring interest to the server rather than releasing an unfinished server no ones playing on

Edited by Eli
I guess i coulda been nicer

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Good day Eli,

First of all I would like to thank you for your criticism. The server is still under major works in is currently in a testing phase essentially. In regards to your ULX rank, I will soon be setting it up to automatically be assigning your rank from GFL forums. I am going to be adding a few models from the PointShop soon as well as make the trails compatible with the gamemode.

There will be a joining wiki soon that comes with the gamemode, and I am going to be working on a thread explaining how the gamemode works. Do stay tuned.

Just now, GlorifiedPig said:

Good day Eli,

First of all I would like to thank you for your criticism. The server is still under major works in is currently in a testing phase essentially. In regards to your ULX rank, I will soon be setting it up to automatically be assigning your rank from GFL forums. I am going to be adding a few models from the PointShop soon as well as make the trails compatible with the gamemode.

There will be a joining wiki soon that comes with the gamemode, and I am going to be working on a thread explaining how the gamemode works. Do stay tuned.

I recommend closing until then

STEAM 

Just now, Eli said:

I recommend closing until then

Nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to join, I need feedback and criticism on how players would like the server to be setup. That's why the Suggestions subforum exists. If you'd like the server to improve, kindly go there. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Eli said:

I go onto the server for 5 seconds and I have massive criticism.

firstly, why ULX Motd. We have much better plugins for this

Secondly, I don't have any rank, no VIP, no member. edit: Also noticed there are no admins and you're not accepting admins. HORRIBlE idea, you NEED people to help promote.

Thirdly, there is basically nothing in the shop, not as important but still kinda annoying

last, what the fuck even is this game mode? there's almost nothing online, there MOTD explain nothing. I would release an explanation and other stuff and tips and tricks made by admins to bring interest to the server rather than releasing an unfinished server no ones playing on

Haven't had a chance to go over everything (just got internet in my new house today).

These things are pretty standard for all of our servers, but you already know that.

I'll make sure these are looked at.

Zebra.png

GFL | Steam

11 hours ago, GlorifiedPig said:

Saw your edit; where does it say we're not accepting admins? That's quite an accusation to make considering that would put us at a negative advantage.

noadmin.PNG.b421cddab00ef6fa2d927e6efc476bea.PNG

While I understand that, you need an admin team. I suggest taking into account prior experience within the community (Heck you have someone who is currently an admin asking) 

When you have interest like that, from someone who is at least somewhat credible, considering he's an admin now, I'd take it while the interest is still high.

also as a note, I wasn't trying to go on the attack with this post, I was generally making constructive criticism. I've been playing rust so my toxic comes out 

STEAM 

20 minutes ago, Eli said:

While I understand that, you need an admin team. I suggest taking into account prior experience within the community (Heck you have someone who is currently an admin asking) 

When you have interest like that, from someone who is at least somewhat credible, considering he's an admin now, I'd take it while the interest is still high.

also as a note, I wasn't trying to go on the attack with this post, I was generally making constructive criticism. I've been playing rust so my toxic comes out 

The server was not public at the moment the application was created, there was nothing but empty sub-forum. It is pretty pointless to accept admins for something that does not exist yet with 0 hours played.

2 hours ago, VirusKing said:

The server was not public at the moment the application was created, there was nothing but empty sub-forum. It is pretty pointless to accept admins for something that does not exist yet with 0 hours played.

I disagree but to each his own.

STEAM 

• Eli changed the title to Why was this released
7 hours ago, Eli said:

I fully understand we need an admin team, that's why we are accepting admins? I don't know what point you're trying to put across here, because we have an information and format topic and are currently looking for administrators, but you are stating we're not.

@Eli when u took the screenshot glorifiedpig's post said the server wasn't released yet

since the server's out now im betting he changed it since you last had seen it. theyre accepting admins now

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

Dw @Eli it'll go down like the rest if the unheard of servers. Regardless of what happens, admin team or not.

Besides, we got the man behind the best game on the steam market managing it.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h