FEFE

Ban appeal.

Posted  Edited by FEFE - Edit Reason: Fix

Name: FEFE

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:122823038

Banned by: Tlar (i think)

Ban reason: attempted mass

Why you should be unbanned: (i didn't do it)

ummm. wtf. i was banned for attempted mass in one game that i rather did not attempt to mass rdm anyone. i killed two people, of which 1 threw a discombob at a crowded area, and the other was shooting someone without kosing them. i didnt RDM at all in this game and would like to know why i was banned.

ID: STEAM_0:1:122823038

Edited by FEFE
Fix

15 minutes ago, FEFE said:

ummm. wtf. i was banned for attempted mass in one game that i rather did not attempt to mass rdm anyone. i killed two people, of which 1 threw a discombob at a crowded area, and the other was shooting someone without kosing them. i didnt RDM at all in this game and would like to know why i was banned.

ID: STEAM_0:1:122823038

1. You had two reports on you. You said nothing of this player throwing a discombob into a crowded area

2. The other player may have had a reason of killing another that person that you were not fully aware of. 

3. Since you killed two innocents, then had damage on another, that is ATTEMPT mass rdm, by which it was clear to me, as you killed two innocents, and attempted to kill another. 

I will give you the benefit that you may have not known that was mass rdm, i will be reducing your ban from 1 week, to one day. 

Be more careful next time please. 

Posted  Edited by FEFE

i didnt shoot a third that i knew of. and the one who threw the discombob didnt report me. and it wasnt rdm. i dont know what you are getting at there. if the discombob thrower did report me i did not have enough time to see it because i was tabbed out after i died. and no I have played on this erver for significantly long enough to know that that is not MASS RDM or attempted RDM as none of it was RDM. i followed a KOS (against the 2nd guy and made a justifieable KOS against the discom innocent. i dont recall firing at a third person, but may have hit one whilst killing the first guy

16 hours ago, Ryann said:

You had two reports on you. You said nothing of this player throwing a discombob into a crowded area

i didnt recieve the report, or was banned before i could view it. im pretty sure you shouldn't be doing that but OK.

Edited by FEFE

Just now, FEFE said:

i didnt shoot a third that i knew of. and the one who threw the discombob didnt report me. and it wasnt rdm. i dont know what you are getting at there. if the discombob thrower did report me i did not have enough time to see it because i was tabbed out after i died. and no I have played on this erver for significantly long enough to know that that is not MASS RDM or attempted RDM as none of it was RDM. i followed a KOS (against the 2nd guy and made a justifieable KOS against the discom innocent. i dont recall firing at a third person, but may have hit one whilst killing the first guy

You did do damage to a third innocent, thats the last thing i checked before i placed the 1 week ban on you, FEFE.

You did RDM. 

I am reducing your mass rdm ban down from 1 week to a mild 24 hours, im giving you a chance, the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, FEFE said:

i didnt recieve the report, or was banned before i could view it. im pretty sure you shouldn't be doing that but OK.

You had a chance my friend. A long chance. 

As you stated, you were tabbed out. I didnt ban you until a minute into the next round, in which you attempted to mass rdm... 

Posted  Edited by FEFE

ok but that is one person. and if i didnt do 50 dmg then that isn't rdm either. 

also one was KOS'd by someone else and your records will show that the first guy did throw the discom. what the fuck 

6 minutes ago, Ryann said:

You had a chance my friend. A long chance. 

As you stated, you were tabbed out. I didnt ban you until a minute into the next round, in which you attempted to mass rdm... 

in which you attempted to mass rdm...  I WAS TABBED OUT. fucking unban me already M8. i didnt mass RDM i didnt attempt to mass RDM. i didnt actually do anything wrong accept hit that guy who probably walked into a crossfire. since i cant prove a verbal KOS on the 2nd guy. i still only hit 2 people that match which may be RDM but not MASS or attempted mass. please for the love of god. as a trial admin you should know that. but i understand that sometimes these things happen. 24 hours is still an unjust punnishement for something that i can prove that i didnt do. (due to your own admittance.) dont throw exta things that i didnt do in there 

6 minutes ago, Ryann said:

I didnt ban you until a minute into the next round, in which you attempted to mass rdm... 

because that is rubbish. i was tabbed out untill i heard the round end. that i was banned instantly. dont lie M8 just to cover your ass

Edited by FEFE

You won’t be getting anywhere talking like that, I can promise you that. If you don’t like the change from 1 week to one day for your attempt mass rdm, I can gladly change it back to the ban time your suppose to receive for breaking the rules

i would love you to post the server record of the match. because i dont have access to those. those are proof enough and you should know that. 

if you are insulted i would apologise but i will go as far as to question the admins that backed you application.

I get tiored of these things happening. and then admins who lie to me in my appeals. 

"1 week for attempted mass RDM - 2 RDMs with the intent to kill a 3rd"

also... that is the punnishment and description of the crime. and i did not commit it. i did  not intend to hurt another. the other got in the way (i think) and 1 was kos'd not RDM and the other threw a discombob (also NOT RDM)

No lies FEFE. 

I dont go around banning people for fun, only rule breakers. 

If you question my staffing, you can make a admin report if you'd like.  Those who backed my application saw me fit, to which i am.

Have a good night, FEFE.

24 minutes ago, Ryann said:

LIES ^^^^^^^^^ RIGHT THERE M8 i tabbed back in the second i heard the eng game noise, then i was instantly banned. hence no chance to respond to a report that was submitted too late anyway. (if it actually existed)

10 minutes ago, Ryann said:

No lies FEFE. 

I dont go around banning people for fun, only rule breakers. 

If you question my staffing, you can make a admin report if you'd like.  Those who backed my application saw me fit, to which i am.

Have a good night, FEFE.

you also lied about what an attempted mass RDM is because i have already quoted it for you and proven enough to tell you that thayt is not the case. now for the love of whatever unfortunate god you believe in. unban me