Doomnack

SCP-795: "Reality-Bending Cat [has been tamed?]"

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

image.thumb.png.1c38ccf0e7375d9d54efdad1b5e0caa4.png

image.thumb.png.173ba1686c9d53dad26ef34fc8aa8201.png

Oh look it's a kitty.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{USELESS AND SMALL BACKSTORY}

This is SCP-795, a reality-bending cat. As ridiculous as its own name sounds, it poses a significant threat during a containment breach, due to its various abilities that affect living organisms.

Foundation eventually got fed up of SCP-795 escaping that they began to save money for [PROCEDURE-CATNIP-22x] to be enacted. Exactly what it was, only the O5 personnel knew. Though other foundation employees didn't care much, they only cared that their salaries were being robbed for a damn cat.

Well, after amassing so much cat treats, scooby snacks, and catnip, the Foundation has managed to earn the trust of a very unpredictable anomaly, which in this case, happens to be a cat.

Though sometimes, friendly interaction may end up in unintended consequences regarding the cat, the reality-bending feline and the Foundation were on really good terms. Besides, the Foundation found it a bit funny when their other co-workers turned into cats.

Fast forward to the most recent containment breach, and the Foundation wasn't entirely sure what to do, about the cat, the newly released monsters, their own prisoners, or even themselves (they needed to escape, after all). However, it would soon become apparent that SCP-795 could give Foundation the high ground they needed when dealing with SCPs.

(This is SCP-795, except now its on your side. Why? I was tempting to write this suggestion for several days now, but it just seemed uninteresting and pointless. 457 and 334 had the same purpose as 795: being used to pushback units from a frontier, causing them to spread out. The cat is another anomalous asset, with 999 and Omega 076-2, that can provide use to the Foundation.)

(Also, I think it might bring up some questions that the MTF need to shoot cats to win the game, so I made designed it to be friendly.)

Anyways, here's the cat that interestingly compared to an average cat. It may be interesting to see SCP-682 getting eaten by a cat.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(note: SCP-795 is teamed with RESEARCHERS. As such, it is friendly to researcher classes and MTF, but can be neutral to Class-D classes, including 035.)

YOU ARE SCP-795

You are a reality-bending cat, and your abilities allow you to physically change living organisms.

Turn SCPs into mice and watch them run under your feet.

You may also choose to turn allies into other anomalous cats, gaining more "companions".

All alterations, however, are temporary, reverting the target into their original state after a few moments.

Spawn Location(s):

All Sites: random researcher spawn in LCZ (similar to SCP-999)

(SCP-795 doesn't need a defined spawn)

Ingame Mechanics:

Controls:

LMB: Scratch - Primary

RMB: Transform - Secondary

On Transform - SCPs turn into mice.

On Transform - Class-D, Researchers, and MTF turn into anomalous cats.

Stats:

Health: 795

Attack DMG: 5

Primary Cool Down: 1 sec

Secondary Cool Down: 1 sec

Speed: Breach Human Running Speed

Possible Achievements:

"Come here, Junior": Convert an SCP into a mouse and eat them.

SCP-795 gets points for killing SCPs, which would likely occur once SCP-795 has turned them into "mice".

Description:

SCP-795 can transform SCPs into mice.

Mice start with 15 HP, and no weapons.

Due to their weak stats, they can easily be killed by SCP-795's primary.

(Instances are called SCP-795-2, and are part of the SCPs team)

SCP-795 can transform Class-Ds, Researchers, and MTF into other cats, which identical properties of SCP-795.

(Ex. they can scratch and transform other players)

(Instances are called SCP-795-1)

Transformed classes cannot use their weapons until they revert.

After 20 seconds, each transformed Class will revert back to their original form, and will have their weapons restored.

(Note: SCP-795 can repeat the transformation process if they are close enough again)

Resources:

SCP-795: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952118754

(I was using the model from the Cat SNPCs pack, but I just realized there is an actual model perfect for SCP-795)

SCP-795-1 could have the same model, but if you want to be cool: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=905415234

SCP-795-2: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=786297028

(Should be resized down in-game, to look less like a child predator)

Well, uh, that's another suggestion. Another neutral SCP that can help the Foundation.

smash that like button and hit that notifcation bell

{OH NO SELF-ADVERTISEMENT FROM VENUS BASE}

another picture dump from WIP map, enjoy!

image.thumb.png.76b47313d396563013a7606e53fb012e.png

(SCP-1471)

image.thumb.png.2c696d20bb901717d54808fb6b800f53.png

(Elevator Lift, featuring safety doors so your precious child doesn't have an accident)

image.thumb.png.530ed3cc52836fdcc68cfd9fa78c7e6c.png

(Part of SCP-173's containment chamber)

Remember the cup-pocalypse of 12/21/2018

Edited by Doomnack

Suggested this before, everyone didn't like it or ignored it since it was in my "SUGGEST EVERYTHING NO MATTER HOW STUPID" Phase.

Someone suggest it with the same gimmick

Everyone <3's it.

;-; i'll go cry in a corner now.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

10 hours ago, Xy_ said:

Probably will add

Also looking forward to your map's release ;)

you're gonna need to adjust the cooldowns. As it is currently the cat can literally just keep spam turning all the MTF and researchers into copies of itself and mass murder the scps who can't even do anything about the damned thing. 

Infact i think this is an incredibly stupid idea that is basically 999's stun ability on steroids, and 999's stun ability was the reason it had to be reduced to being a super rare spawn.

9 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Suggested this before, everyone didn't like it or ignored it since it was in my "SUGGEST EVERYTHING NO MATTER HOW STUPID" Phase.

Was gonna put something in the suggestion that my ideas somehow kept copying your ideas. Right when I was about to make this suggestion I wondered if Mr. Z made anything similar, turns out you did lol.

Implemented with a couple of minor adjustments. I didn't end up allowing friendlies to be turned because, as @Cpt.Haxray stated, there would probably be way too damn many cats by the end of any SCP-795 round.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png