I'll start, I got:

1. I got binoculars
  2. $50 GameStop wallet fund
  3. Socks
  4. A geek coffee cup 

What about you? What did you all get?

76561198043643390.png

Nothing

but I got a used hot dog cooking machine as a gift exchange at my aunts christmas party

so yeah

let me inject depression into my lungs

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

yea people in my area are starting to go ham already got this along with the small card I have yet to open :L

20181225_123459.thumb.jpg.fbd26bd4764f6efe57edfb5941f47e27.jpg

it's a 200 usd amazon gift card yea this shit is getting obnoxious I figured out christmas was well on the 25th on christmas eve because someone brought breakfast up to my room with eggnog :L took a pic of it the other day was gonna post but had to lay of the perfect guy dan shit lel 20181224_104605.jpg thought about it and figured people would be bothered but since people asked I shall deliver

will open it shortly to show you what is in side.

last year got a shit ton of these from people near me20171226_010458.thumb.jpg.ffb5ad5bda18da973f4c7babbbdc9520.jpg and it's evolving.

and almost forget I also got a full server again for christmas sadly it crashed at like 3 am : (

here was a pic before 3 am though  taken at at 2:36 am tSXQ2oE.png on christmas est :L

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

My girl got me a new gaming PC which was my main huge gift Kappa, I also got a 100oz beer tap, So that will be fun :)

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

Well I bought myself a super early gift: a gaming PC. No more gaming on a mac! 

On Christmas day though I have gotten lots of money, a gaming mouse, a smart watch, and a wireless charger for my phone.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

15 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

Well I bought myself a super early gift: a gaming PC. No more gaming on a mac! 

On Christmas day though I have gotten lots of money, a gaming mouse, a smart watch, and a wireless charger for my phone.

gonna need to update those specs on your forum profile gotta show em off my guy.

Achievements

1 hour ago, Jat said:

rip to your mac

Guess what I got.

Hide contents

That's right. A new mac.

marry me 

macs are great, dude. but for gaming i need the PC. you'd know if you experienced it :shrug:

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

1 hour ago, Jat said:

rip to your mac

Guess what I got.

Hide contents

That's right. A new mac.

I fucking hate you lol. I actually thought you got a pc.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

6 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I got a pair of new shoes from my brother.

1.jpg

2.jpg

nice reminds me of when I got socks that actually fit me or when ever I get shoes that fit me it is pure joy because when you don't have something that can be obtained easily as no one keeps it in stock your face really does light up father got me socks one year when I was around 23 to 24 he bought them in bulk still am using them.

Achievements