Le Quack

What does GFL do IRL?

Posted  Edited by Le Quack

Bonsoir, Kappa, I am starting this thread because I think it’s interesting to know what people actually do outside of Gmod, CS, etc.. it can be work related, or just in free time.   I’ll start it off,  I work every single day, I build pumps for what I would consider to be a huge company world wide.  

* if this is already posted somewhere else, you can kill me* 

Edited by Le Quack

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

Well right now during December most of my free time is going to helping my parents repair/restore their house. Which is also the main reason behind my resignation from TL. Any other free time I just get on TTT and Admin until I get bored

On Jan. 9th I'm done with Christmas break, and I'll be studying at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, which I study Business Administration w/ focus on accounting & finance, as well as minoring in Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Homeland Security, which I might switch HS to Flight, I'm not sure yet.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

I currently have a full-time job in a technical support department. It's nice because I work from home :) I technically got the job from GFL as well which is nice.

Other than that, I just work on GFL for the most part and learn new things.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

I currently have a full-time job in a technical support department. It's nice because I work from home :) I technically got the job from GFL as well which is nice.

Thanks.

Indian tech support scammer?????? :neckbeard:

I get "free shit from companies like netgear malware bytes" and so on example shown here

HEsK42g.png

no clue who got that one as I sent it out in hella places.

TL:DR I break things by being big stupid.

Achievements

I pee outside but sometimes I can't do that and when that's the case then I pee inside.

Posted  Edited by Bae

Outside of gfl? Since I only really look at forums...

Anyway, I play other games but mostly I just either translate, clean, and typeset manga. So yes that means I also read manga, manhua, or manhwa + anime. When my PC is giving me a headache, I usually relax on my bed and watch criminal blood or any other show similar while cross stitching or even knitting.

I don't actually really leave my home since most of my friends are either out of town due to their career/school and I am a legit neet.

I do sometimes hang with my family friends and stuff as long as I try not to be too shy or introverted.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I play basketball because I'm tall for my age compared to other people in my grade. I'm 5'10 as a freshman, im 15. 

I play tennis and I am going for my high school's JV team (No ego, I'm really good and been playing for 10 years) 

Besides that, I go out with friends usually on Friday. 

jitticus

46 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

I play basketball because I'm tall for my age compared to other people in my grade. I'm 5'10 as a freshman, im 15. 

I play tennis and I am going for my high school's JV team (No ego, I'm really good and been playing for 10 years) 

Besides that, I go out with friends usually on Friday. 

I was 6'0 as a freshman u shorty, now im 6'5 lol

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by Eli

I'm a freelance Lighting/Sound Technician/Designer. I just finished a production of Mamma Mia where I programmed the lights. about 200 hours of work and lots of late nights at the theatre. AMA (jk but if you're curious, ask away)

Edited by Eli

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

4 hours ago, Korowa said:

I am edgy 24/7

thats all of us lets be honest ;)

4 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

Well right now during December most of my free time is going to helping my parents repair/restore their house. Which is also the main reason behind my resignation from TL. Any other free time I just get on TTT and Admin until I get bored

On Jan. 9th I'm done with Christmas break, and I'll be studying at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, which I study Business Administration w/ focus on accounting & finance, as well as minoring in Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Homeland Security, which I might switch HS to Flight, I'm not sure yet.

Wow, that's a mouthful, best of luck to you with all of that man, im sure good things will come 

4 hours ago, Harakoni said:

I spend most of my time either with School, where i barely do anything as is, or volunteering as an assistant park ranger throughout the year

Hey there's nothing wrong with that

4 hours ago, Roy said:

Thanks.

That's awesome, That seems like something that i would be interested in doing.  Seems like you're enjoying what you do so thats good man

3 hours ago, Leks said:

Studying for finals and professional procrastinator.

I like the professional procrastinator part xD

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

I'm an engineer.

Where i work we have tons of engineers, Thats really cool

25 minutes ago, Flops said:

fuck ur mom

wow.

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations