Clubs

Bring back clubs please. I'd like to start a DIY club for projects that don't fit in the art club.

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

they are setup how they are setup for a reason aka you need a directors approval atm how ever I'm sure we might be able to set it up to allow lower ranks to request a club and if it looks good enough I'm sure a director could always approve it.

the only down side I see which can be pretty decent is well spammers which if it is well restricted to VIP/Supporters and up it could lead to more donations and almost all risk removed in the spam area.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Why not just ask for them to make a DIY club?

Personally: I'd up this by scrapping clubs all together and just using the direct forums.  Clubs are so indirect and out of the way, and a lot of great content we offer is hidden away.  The implementation of clubs here is very silly in my opinion.

edit:

Speaking of DIY:  I found some plastic landyard string and decided to wrap it around a pen.

BoWMiXf.jpg

Finished it

K8waS0q.jpg

I'd like to follow up and suggest that DIY just go in the arts/media, or to use off-topic.  We already have too many forum categories, but my tag-on still stands to remove the clubs and to use the forums more directly.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Unless I'm stupid and forgot, but I recall someone said it was removed due to abuse of making random shit. But they also said it's okay to make approved clubs that you have to talk to the higher-up beforehand to see if it's allowed to be created.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements