BJBGaming1

im leaving gfl

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

is there any reason for this? if it is personal and you have any concerns feel free to contact any member acceptor atm and we can possibly work something out with what ever issues you might be having as we do care about our playerbase.

also I just noticed you may like minecraft how ever that may be a joke with ttt not sure but if it matters at all we should have a minecraft server shortly.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

I just feel as if GFL isn't the same as it was when i first joined 2 years ago. It's nothing that can be fixed, what's done is done, so I'm just trying to distance myself from this community for now, which is why I asked for my membership to be removed.

Hello, We don't normally remove membership status upon request, but it seems you would be a tango member/trying to become member.

Iirc, they require that you not be a member of any other community, therefore I am making this an exception and have removed your membership status.

If you ever change your mind, simply re-apply for member and it will be restored.

Thanks and sorry about whatever negative experience you might have had with GFL.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png