Name: Buttholes Jr
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:421244761
Admin who banned you: vFallen
Sourcebans ban link (Can be found with the yellow button uptop): https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=butthole&advType=name

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?: I'm not cheating, and I put many hours into the server to get where I was.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: I didn't cheat, and I haven't seen proof.

Note: I don't have recording of the situation but if he banned me he should have a recording of it as proof.
Edited by thesl0thmachine

I never ban people because "I'm losing to them" you killed me one time and it was fishy so I spectated you. Watched you get more fishy kills and that was enough for me, Especially after reviewing the demo's with wireframes on it confirmed it.

Achievements

1 minute ago, Vfallen said:

I never ban people because "I'm losing to them" you killed me one time and it was fishy so I spectated you. Watched you get more fishy kills and that was enough for me, Especially after reviewing the demo's with wireframes on it confirmed it.

I posted that out of spite I was a little upset, but I took that out, and I would love to see the demos, or a recording of it.

6 minutes ago, Vfallen said:

You played me one time, and spent 2 or 3 rounds watching the demos, that shouldn't be enough to ban.

And I have spent so many hours working hard on getting where I was, and Dan has been on the server most of the time I was on grinding for my place.

I go with my gut when I watch people play. You don't seem a legit player to me and watching the demo confirmed it. However that is exactly what the appeal process is for and whether you get un-banned or not will not bother me.

Just let the review go through and if it gets appealed you will be more then welcome to come back to play.

Achievements

25 minutes ago, Vfallen said:

I go with my gut when I watch people play. You don't seem a legit player to me and watching the demo confirmed it. However that is exactly what the appeal process is for and whether you get un-banned or not will not bother me.

Just let the review go through and if it gets appealed you will be more then welcome to come back to play.

I just watched the demo, and it just shows me holding one of the 2 angles I could hold, and killing the guy, and another one where I saw the guy running so I peaked and shot him, I don't see how those are fishy.