H0ax

False Ban by VFallen - H0ax

Name:H0ax
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:454465513
Admin who banned you:VFallen
Sourcebans ban link (Can be found with the yellow button uptop): https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=h0ax&Submit=Search

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban):Server ban permanent 

Why should you be unbanned?: Everybody knows in the server that I was grinding for top #3 position and I was playing like a noob and holding back in spawn and waiting for them to push me for the points. It's funny how I get to #4 right behind VFallen and then I get ban.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: I'm a nutty player and I'm pretty good at the game. If I hit some nutty shot it's most likely because I am insane. A lot of the admins know me and no one has ever complained about me "cheating." I just find it hillarious how VFallen (WHO MISTAKENLY BANNED ANOTHER PLAYER FOR CHEATS EARLIER TODAY) bans me right as i'm behind him in the top 10 leaderboard.

LMFAO dude look at my main acc, Dan has me added and knows I was ban for Bhop scripiting. The second acc is also ban for bhop scripts. This acc is my legit now. I am actually gonna make this my main. You will see a $400 knife in my inventory and if you think im gonna be cheating with that knife you're delusional. 

3 minutes ago, H0ax said:

LMFAO dude look at my main acc, Dan has me added and knows I was ban for Bhop scripiting. The second acc is also ban for bhop scripts. This acc is my legit now. I am actually gonna make this my main. You will see a $400 knife in my inventory and if you think im gonna be cheating with that knife you're delusional. 

You have 2 prior vac bans less than 3 months ago. As well as you claim by your screenshot to be a GE level player. The only reason i even started watching you was because I noticed dan had 2 of your accounts added and one had the vac ban otherwise I wouldn't have even thought about it.

However while continuing to watch you play, your gameplay doesn't even closely resemble someone at a GE level it actually looks like i'm just watching a nova/mg with wallhacks. Due to the fact that you have 2 prior vac bans as well as the demo showing visible indications of wallhacks/vision assist I banned you.

• Like 1

Achievements

So I have two accs Vac ban for bhop scripts that were detected and you don't even take the time to ask me how/why I got vacs on those accs? You just automatically assume I am a cheater, I am obv a GE player. May you please send the demo?

So lol you're the fucking big dog huh? You think your top shit and you can just ban me without having the demo reviewed by other admins? You think your decision is 1000% sure.

6 minutes ago, H0ax said:

So lol you're the fucking big dog huh? You think your top shit and you can just ban me without having the demo reviewed by other admins? You think your decision is 1000% sure.

Bans are only reviewed by other admins when somebody uses the appeal process. You're appealing, therefore the other admins/DL are going to review it and give their opinion.

Achievements

Alright dog, all i'm saying is your known for falsely banning people like you did to buttholes earlier. Ironic how both people you ban are in the top 10 leaderboad. Which makes this even more suspect is that buttholes was #4 behind you and then I beat him for #4 then I get ban.

"known" For falsely banning people.. lmao your funny man. I'd suggest just relaxing getting some sleep and letting the appeal process go through.

I'd expect you'll have an answer by tomorrow at the lastest.

Achievements

Dude lol I have no issue with you dude. I was just grinding the whole day to get #1 and now that i'm ban because my previous accs are ban for bhop scripts is bull shit bro. No worries tho take your time.

Please keep ban appeal topics between the admin and the parties involved. Thank you for understanding. 

Achievements

sl0th lol if I was cheating I would've been ban by now poggers. I dropped 60 kills playing with you and you even said im legit. I refused to install AC because it told me to restart my whole pc. Don't act like a stranger, you know I didn't restart my pc because I didn't wanna reboot my configs.

1 hour ago, H0ax said:

sl0th lol if I was cheating I would've been ban by now poggers. I dropped 60 kills playing with you and you even said im legit. I refused to install AC because it told me to restart my whole pc. Don't act like a stranger, you know I didn't restart my pc because I didn't wanna reboot my configs.

reboot your configs?

literally just type exec config.cfg ????

lol no it's not like that. I have to transfer my crosshair, video settings all that from my old acc to this and i  have been putting my pc on sleep mode cuz if I shut it down I have to re do all of that