Ninja Chris

Ninja Chris's Silence/Restriction Appeal 2 (actually my 5th or something Xd)

hPermanent Silence:

aour In-Game Name: Ninja Chris

pYour Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41443504

pMute Reason Abusing players and mic spamming.
yMute Length: Permanent Silence, 15/10/16.

nAdmin That Muted You: Reduct

eAppeal Reason: Hello fellow Zombie-Escape Admins,

It has come to my attention, that the goofy things I sometimes do on the server, may not be as funny to everyone and that's okay!

My beautiful girlfriend (@reduct) has received a small amount of reports. Instead these reports should have been sent to me. I have only received good laughs and a funny environment on the server, so it hasn't really been easy to understand everyone as I now hear.

In the beginning of december, I joined ZE more often again. I have had a lot of study to do and me and my friends always have something when we are free. I have basically been gone for good 1,5 year. This means I may not understand the current playerbase as much as I did before.
The server has definitely changed since, I understand some rules are enforced harder than the once I made in the beginning, which makes me to believe, the server has become more into a competetive mindset.

wResources: 
ySourceBans: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:1:41443504&Submit

ePermanent Restriction:

aYour In-Game Name: Ninja Chris

rYour Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41443504

lBan reason: Not healing during Aldiun ultimate on Skyrim.

oBan Length: Permanent Restriction, 27/5/17.

aAdmin That Banned You: Koala

nAppeal Reason: I would just have you guys to know, that my intention would never be to harm this server, if anything I would be overprotective as I had it from the very beginning.
Not long time ago, I did a massive goof while playing a map which had triggers everywhere. I noclipped into the boss chamber, which instantly turned the round into a loss and that was not okay. This was of course with no bad intention, as i didn't know the map that well.

There is no excuse to this silly move and I can only promise that this will not happen again, and I hope with this being said, that if anything I ever do that you don't like,
you shouldn't feel bad about talking to me about it, but do it privately. The server chat has a great mix of toxic/trollish players.

Now let's celebrate, Happy New year folks!
- Ninja Chris

xResources: 
oYoutube: