VirusKing

[CS:GO] Jailbreak Map Suggestions

If you have played recently on Jailbreak servers and are aware of good/bad maps, then please leave a comment below. I've so far downloaded around 40 maps and will be testing them soon, but would appreciate feedback from you guys that are more active in Jailbreak community than me. This way we can reduce the amount of broken maps when the server is launched.

Use this format please:

Map name:
Download link (if recommending a map):
Reason:

Current maps that are being tested
This does not mean that all of these maps will stay!

ba_jail_electric_razor_v6_go
ba_jail_electric_revamp_f2
ba_jail_farmville
ba_jail_future_v2a
ba_jail_hellz_dreiken_v2_csgo
ba_jail_max_v2
ba_Minecraftcity_v16_snow
jail_storm
jail_xmf
jb_Alaska Contest
jb_arcade_b4
jb_august_2k17_v1c
jb_bigmt_b2
jb_bogazici_tr
jb_buyukisyan_dark_new
jb_carceris_final_fixed
jb_carceris_hill_v1
jb_chicken_island_b2
jb_clouds_final5
jb_corruption_v3o
jb_cs4frags_remake
jb_desert_fortress_v9
jb_dragons_lair_v2_defy
jb_dust2_final2
jb_facebook
jb_fastness_beta01a
jb_favorite_map
jb_fentex_fix
jb_finland
jb_greytown
jb_k1ngleviathan_b3
jb_k1ngphoenix_b1
jb_kanker_v3
jb_kwejsi_v2
jb_lego_jail_v8
jb_lego_jail_v8_final
jb_lego_prison_v1
jb_lone_v2
jb_longstreet
jb_lost_planet_fix
jb_mario_rescue_v1_2
jb_marioworld_rsc_fix
jb_minecraftskys
jb_moti_fix2
jb_oasisv07
jb_paradise_lost_fix
jb_parone_lnz_fix
jb_peanut_v3r
jb_pipeline
jb_plainsight_v1
jb_prison_architect_v1
jb_prisonbreak_galaxy_v2e
jb_quake_a03
jb_riot
jb_sandypicnic_final3_beta
jb_sG_dojo_v4
jb_shapeshifter
jb_sky_block
jb_space_fortress_fix
jb_summer_jail_v2
jb_summer_mixalot_v1n
jb_temple_studios_tnn
jb_tropico
jb_undertale_b3
jb_undertale_v1
jb_underwater_prison_v1o
jb_vipinthemix_csgo_v1-1
jb_water_prison_go_v3n

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What maps are going to be added on the server once it releases? So that I won't suggested a map that are going to be added anyway. 

3 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

What maps are going to be added on the server once it releases? So that I won't suggested a map that are going to be added anyway. 

There's no list of maps as of now, feel free to give feedback on any maps that you are aware of. I am still working on the server and once it's completed will start testing all the maps. I've downloaded bunch of maps from gamebanana but none have been tested yet other than one.

I know that there are many maps with issues related to performance, textures or just overall bad maps and I'd like to filter them out so they are not causing issues with the server once it's released. It can take days to play test all maps by myself.

• Like 1

Well, I was taking a little bit longer making this list so I decided to post it now.

I going to list the maps that should get added

+1 Maps

jb_arcade

A great well-made map by Thorgot with amazing map games and creativity. This map has new and very fun games such as Tap Terrorists, CSG.ari.O, Rocket Tron, and more. This map is great to play. 

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

jb_arctic_jail

A bit of a recreation of the map jb_snow from the old server, but look a bit more frozen and more detailed than jb_snow. The map has unique games and areas to explore. The bad part of this map is the hallways. You'll get lost if it's not your 50th time walking through there and the games are not that fun if it's less than 2 players playing it. Furthermore, the is well-made with a nice jail-in-the-north-pole type of vibe.

jb_nexzoid

A clean smooth map that I really like. The textures are clean simple and won't cut down your frames to badly. The games remind me of Thorgot's games on his map. It's simple and easy to understand that's fun to play. The environment great. With the claiming black, blue, white and purple that's around the map is something that I truly love about the map. The problem with the map is that Ts can rebel easily through a vent in cells that only can take one hit, but another than that it's a fun map.

4e8592ce8343b.thumb.jpg.ac562363001fc65282c77853df228341.jpg

Jailbreak Classic Maps

jb_moonjail

A Jailbreak Classic. This map has great textures, games, and creativity. This map has great secrets and many fun games to play with the Ts or in LR. Classic/10

jb_clouds

A Jailbreak Classic. A great marvelous map with that textures, games, and secrets. As long this map is been with the community is amazing. For me, I love the map, but my FPS can't really hit 60 FPS to truly enjoy this map. Classic/10

jb_undertale

A Jailbreak Classic. This map has amazing textures, creativity, and secrets that no other map has. A very colorful map with many games to play. The textures on this map are great and secrets are outstanding. Classic/10

jb_summer_jail

A Jailbreak Classic. A map that has everything about summer. Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, and more. There are no errors in any games I've seen while playing on this map. The map has great fun games and the big open main area that CTs can maintain Ts in. T can rebel pretty easily depending on the CTs. Furthermore, this map is fun to play on GMod and CSGO that'll be remembered as a summer jail. Classic/10

Edited by AceOfSpades
There was no link for Arctic...
  • Like 2

Dojo (JB Classic)

This map is wonderful. Has lots of games and is enjoyed by everybody.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/za2yv6c7nrvs2rc/jb_sg_dojo_v5-6.bsp/file

vipINtheMIX pg (JB Classic)

Everyone knows this map, and something about it makes it very fun to be ct on. (I like pg version with more games but the original is good too)

original https://gamebanana.com/maps/153222

pg https://www.mediafire.com/file/grqw2odeawnbfkb/jb_vipinthemix_pg.bsp/file

Lego 2k17 (Updated JB Classic)

It's Legojail from CS:S, but with updated and newer games. More enjoyable than the old one. I recommend looking at august's other maps too.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/194679

Edited by Lean
  • Like 2