EnickTheDemon

Should I Apply For Admin/ What Do You Think Of Me (admin material)/ What Do I Need To Improve

Posted  Edited by EnickTheDemon

Lately I feel good! I feel very committed to Zombie Escape as it is one of my favorite hobbies for a while. I have changed a lot through out the few years I've been on the server. I bought donator to play and I've been on roughly 5 hours everyday the last 2 weeks to improve and enjoy. Many of you have suggested me to be a admin as i am taking a pretty big consideration into being one. Though i am not the best this community encouraged me to help improve the community as that many of the admins have stepped down for their own reasons. They have also recomended for me to apply as i am pretty active. As Olivka, Koala and BB has stepped down i now feel like its a chance and responsibility i will take! There also isn't always an admin for my time and we've all heard that Val is stepping down soon:( What are your opinions as this server depends on the community and how do you think of the community as the free csgo players has come with a completely different community. The Server is a bit short staffed at the moment in my opinion. Nobody is perfect, you learn from your mistakes.

Edited by EnickTheDemon

Its time enick! I believe in you! YOU CAN MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!

As said by a LEGEND:

Yeah we're gonna
Bop bop bop, bop to the top
Slip and slide and ride that rhythm

31 minutes ago, k2nod said:

""'You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take'- Wayne Gretzky"-Michael Scott" -k2nod 2019

ftfy

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA
8 hours ago, alpha_steven said:

I will give you a chance if I resign

Damn 

Edited by OLIVKA

Instead of making a post asking everyone if you should apply for admin, you should just apply already and see how it turns out. There admins will give you their thoughts and tell you what to improve on.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by k2nod
4 hours ago, willywilson said:

I would pay good money to see enick as admin

I accept paypal, bitcoin, credit/debit and westernunion. Price is 500$ + 3400$ in administration fees. Thanks

Edited by k2nod

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements