EnickTheDemon

Should I Apply For Admin/ What Do You Think Of Me (admin material)/ What Do I Need To Improve

Lately I feel good! I feel very committed to Zombie Escape as it is one of my favorite hobbies for a while. I have changed a lot through out the few years I've been on the server. I bought donator to play and I've been on roughly 5 hours everyday the last 2 weeks to improve and enjoy. Many of you have suggested me to be a admin as i am taking a pretty big consideration into being one. Though i am not the best this community encouraged me to help improve the community as that many of the admins have stepped down for their own reasons. They have also recomended for me to apply as i am pretty active. As Olivka, Koala and BB has stepped down i now feel like its a chance and responsibility i will take! There also isn't always an admin for my time and we've all heard that Val is stepping down soon:( What are your opinions as this server depends on the community and how do you think of the community as the free csgo players has come with a completely different community. The Server is a bit short staffed at the moment in my opinion. Nobody is perfect, you learn from your mistakes.

Edited by EnickTheDemon
  • Like 5
  • OMEGALUL 1

Its time enick! I believe in you! YOU CAN MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!

As said by a LEGEND:

Yeah we're gonna
Bop bop bop, bop to the top
Slip and slide and ride that rhythm

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ninja Chris said:

and i just want a chance at being unrestricted :feelsbadman:

i'm not admin anymore i can't help you with that :feelsbadman:

31 minutes ago, k2nod said:

""'You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take'- Wayne Gretzky"-Michael Scott" -k2nod 2019

ftfy

• Sad 1

you miss 100% of the shots you do take that are not aimed properly or use the right tequnique when you lack all the basic skills required.... but that quote is less catchy!!! EE Squad 4 Life!!!!

8 hours ago, alpha_steven said:

I will give you a chance if I resign

Damn 

Edited by OLIVKA

Instead of making a post asking everyone if you should apply for admin, you should just apply already and see how it turns out. There admins will give you their thoughts and tell you what to improve on.

Achievements

I would pay good money to see enick as admin, as a friend, and someone who plays on the server I support this man. Best of luck to you enick, and I would honestly rather have you as admin than like 1/2 of the current team.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willywilson said:

I would pay good money to see enick as admin

I accept paypal, bitcoin, credit/debit and westernunion. Price is 500$ + 3400$ in administration fees. Thanks

Edited by k2nod

You can improve by not sounding so desperate to be admin every time you reappear on the server. It seems to me like everything positive you do is in some way just a plea to get noticed saying "hey look at all the good stuff im doing, I am admin material." But that's just been my impression. Don't get me wrong you should keep doing these things in order to be considered, but even this post pointing out how many hours you have in 2 weeks and that so many other admins have encouraged you to apply seems like a reach still. And don't you think if these admins really wanted you to apply you would have been admin already? Their intentions might not be the best if they're telling you that.

• Sad 1

Here is my opinion. I don't know if your server works for us, where we just give Xy the good succ, but I don't feel this post was the best idea. Like some others have said, you would be better just applying, and have them give feedback there. A post like this shows some level of non-confidence, that you might need some people to tell you to go for it. Admins recommending (or however you spell it) is good, but not something to make public like this. It is kind of like saying 'Since these guys support me, you should too.' Again, just my opinion, but the path I think you should take is to just apply rather than make a long post about it. Good luck.