EnickTheDemon

Should I Apply For Admin/ What Do You Think Of Me (admin material)/ What Do I Need To Improve

You can improve by not sounding so desperate to be admin every time you reappear on the server. It seems to me like everything positive you do is in some way just a plea to get noticed saying "hey look at all the good stuff im doing, I am admin material." But that's just been my impression. Don't get me wrong you should keep doing these things in order to be considered, but even this post pointing out how many hours you have in 2 weeks and that so many other admins have encouraged you to apply seems like a reach still. And don't you think if these admins really wanted you to apply you would have been admin already? Their intentions might not be the best if they're telling you that.

Here is my opinion. I don't know if your server works for us, where we just give Xy the good succ, but I don't feel this post was the best idea. Like some others have said, you would be better just applying, and have them give feedback there. A post like this shows some level of non-confidence, that you might need some people to tell you to go for it. Admins recommending (or however you spell it) is good, but not something to make public like this. It is kind of like saying 'Since these guys support me, you should too.' Again, just my opinion, but the path I think you should take is to just apply rather than make a long post about it. Good luck. 

5 minutes ago, vochihieu93 said:

maybe our time zone is different, but I still rarely see you playing at gfl, the last time I saw you a few days ago
My time zone is gmt +7

I played 197 hours in 2 weeks

What even is your steam

Posted  Edited by ReivaX

@EnickTheDemon stop trying to justify it to a community who wont even judge your application.

Either you don't post an application, in which you have succumbed to peer pressure in which people have basically said no because of your past experiences.

or

You do post one, because this post is basically saying, i want to have an admin app. Support me.

Look, you can lead well, people know you and some people dont like you. I'll be honest, that was my app and i was denied.  However what you can do is: apply anyway, get pushed back then work with the feedback the admins give into maybe becoming an admin.

But honestly, you could almost just buy a new account and go from scratch.

gl

Edited by ReivaX

16 hours ago, EnickTheDemon said:

i defend more

quit trying to 1up people he was just saying hes never seen you and you mention how much you play and then for whatever reason how much you defend, which cant be easily verified/proven

This is why you shouldn't be an admin, you have a shitty attitude and behaviour

5 hours ago, Malal said:

quit trying to 1up people he was just saying hes never seen you and you mention how much you play and then for whatever reason how much you defend, which cant be easily verified/proven

This is why you shouldn't be an admin, you have a shitty attitude and behaviour

You can verify how much you defend from the damage and kills you have. There are awards/ranks on hel atta that shows how much you defend!

he demos through a secret GFL HLTV every time he plays and then creates a log and then Stats LLC does  an official player by player review and then fiddler puts the data into a spreadsheet and then they review it together at a mall in California once a week drinking boba!