FzFuRy

Not fun anymore to play

OP is gay and a tryhard because he doesn't like that new people want to have fun and learn to play and I would not have sex with him.

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

I mean for the people whining that i'm a tryhard and this and that bla bla bla. You all saying give them time to learn the maps and stuff. I totally i agree with that. But tbh, some people wanna learn and others not. And the feeling i get on the server these last days is that they don't give a fuck lol. They don't wanna win, they don't wanna learn. As i already said they just use the server as a discord and try to be the funniest guy. And not being toxic but all of the people who commented here and don't even fucking play on the server. Bro your argument is fking irrelevant. You people have no idea what's going on. Literally nobody even bothers going on the server anymore (same for admins. But yeah blame it on 'being short staffed' lol). Last time i tried to lead everyone was just talking over me. When i try to learn items to people they just don't listen and miss-use them. Admins propably won't do shit about this since u all casual players and u don't give a fuck. But yeah for all the regulars of GFL. ZE experience ruined and that's a fact :)

As for @EnickTheDemon.

1. Your irrelevant

2. Nobody wants to see u become admin (not talking about your discord friends, but the people who actually play on the server)

3. I don't even see u as a GFL regular

4. Your trash at ZE so don't even talk about teaching players cause u obviously can't even do that much.

Not being toxic btw. Just stating facts and expressing how i feel in my own FuRy way.

And for the solutions. Like gkuo you litterally typing a fking bibble on why not to make an 'elitist' server. Bro i don't even care about that aslong as the 2nd server would be prime accounts i'm happy. You think i would wanna play tryhard maps 24/7 lol. There should just be good mix of both. But right now it's just spamming that 4 button and go to the new map. Beating the map naaah nobody cares about that. Aslong as they get to see something new where they can run around for 30 min and make edgy jokes it's fine. Cause that's what ze is about nowadays lol

I recommend to you people to go on the server and play for a bit. U can go see how fun it is for yourselves :)

Regardless of how you guys personally feel about OP, I feel like most of you guys have missed his point entirely. No one's asking for the server to be full laserfag tryhard 24/7, but hes asking for players to at least put some effort into gameplay (even if they're new or not very good at ZE) and not join just to shit up the server with micspam and memes. There's no real point in trying to be patient with them because they just exist to try to ruin the game for others, so you have to treat them like they are - nothing.

In case you guys don't want a second, prime-only server, here's some actual real alternative solutions to help mitigate the problem:

1. eban all new players until they accumulate X hours of playtime on the server (X value set to server managers' discretion).

2. Make f2p players unable to use voice until they accumulate X hours of playtime on the server (idk if this is possible).

3. If things get bad, admins should consider doing mute-rounds, where only the designated leader is allowed to use voice chat.

I'm backk.

1 hour ago, FzFuRy said:

I mean for the people whining that i'm a tryhard and this and that bla bla bla. You all saying give them time to learn the maps and stuff. I totally i agree with that. But tbh, some people wanna learn and others not. And the feeling i get on the server these last days is that they don't give a fuck lol. They don't wanna win, they don't wanna learn. As i already said they just use the server as a discord and try to be the funniest guy. And not being toxic but all of the people who commented here and don't even fucking play on the server. Bro your argument is fking irrelevant. You people have no idea what's going on. Literally nobody even bothers going on the server anymore (same for admins. But yeah blame it on 'being short staffed' lol). Last time i tried to lead everyone was just talking over me. When i try to learn items to people they just don't listen and miss-use them. Admins propably won't do shit about this since u all casual players and u don't give a fuck. But yeah for all the regulars of GFL. ZE experience ruined and that's a fact :)

As for @EnickTheDemon.

1. Your irrelevant

2. Nobody wants to see u become admin (not talking about your discord friends, but the people who actually play on the server)

4. Your trash at ZE so don't even talk about teaching players cause u obviously can't even do that much.

Not being toxic btw. Just stating facts and expressing how i feel in my own FuRy way.

And for the solutions. Like gkuo you litterally typing a fking bibble on why not to make an 'elitist' server. Bro i don't even care about that aslong as the 2nd server would be prime accounts i'm happy. You think i would wanna play tryhard maps 24/7 lol. There should just be good mix of both. But right now it's just spamming that 4 button and go to the new map. Beating the map naaah nobody cares about that. Aslong as they get to see something new where they can run around for 30 min and make edgy jokes it's fine. Cause that's what ze is about nowadays lol

I recommend to you people to go on the server and play for a bit. U can go see how fun it is for yourselves :)

"im not sperging im just stating facts !1!1!1!"
image.png.6b39fe61253bd97ebc9f472ddd8b431b.png

31 minutes ago, Citizen said:

There's no real point in trying to be patient with them because they just exist to try to ruin the game for others, so you have to treat them like they are - nothing.

image.png.c1742e244d24a75ae922398f28060e08.png

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

Posted  Edited by gkuo88

No I understand his position, I just telling you the stuff you suggest isnt going to do shit.

2 hours ago, Citizen said:

Of course. But like I said his perception is his own problem. Suppose he goes onto the server and they're playing a casual map. But he's upset because the team isn't getting their shit together, and because of it, they lose.

Now you see heres the thing, the problem isn't people not getting their shit together, its because it isn't a casual map or the server settings have turned the casual map into the category of a harder map. Like I said before, casual maps are usually dependent on only a few players, maybe 10-15 are fully needed for them to win, and for a full 64 player server, there usually is more than that amount who know the map and can defend decently enough to win it. If all f2p players are acting as cancerous retards it would still need the server to be filled with like 75% f2p players to ruin shit up. If you look at the steamcharts, compared to before and after theres been like a 20% increase in players, so  estimate wise there should be no fucking way that f2p players can have the capability to ruin casual maps. Also I like to remind you that casual maps shouldnt even need leading to begin with, so micspam interrupting leadership shouldnt be a problem. The server is still heavily composed of the prime players in the end of it all, thus it doesnt matter if they dont have their shit together, they should still be easily able to win that sort of map.

The second thing you have to come to accept is that this shit has been going on for months already. People were already focking around before december, with them changing maps and not getting shit together. (you should know this already people have made threads about 1/2/3/4 spam voting for a long time here) Micspamming has already been a thing for so long that admins have been given power to mute players when they see it as a problem. 

Somewhere along the line you should look for the actual problem rather than scapegoating groups of people you have no control over. Trying to force limitations down on them isn't going to do anything, especially if you cant even logically connect them with the problem. Seriously, have you ever even asked yourself "why does this casual map need so much work now?" "why would people spam rtv after a while?" "why would people not extend the map?" "why do people doorhug so much?" "why are people less likely to defend compared to before?" You don't. Not even for questions like "If I believe that f2p players are the ones causing trouble, why would that group have reason to do so compared to our regulars?" You don't ask any of these damn questions. You dont pay attention at all to the game, the focking patterns of how players act and react as the map progresses. Instead you blame it on a group where you don't have any statistics on, and think doing some restrictions is going to change shit.

You can make a prime server, and even if it was filled with players who paid, you'll still suffer the same problems. (shit was already happening before december). You can eban new players, and that really isnt going to do much. (bhoppers and server regulars already get that stuff first anyways) Admins already mute spammers when they see fit. Automuting or muting rounds for 20% of the players isnt going to do shit when the problem is casual maps require leadership in the first place.

You know wot u should do if you want to fix this problem? Focking remove bhop. But I know you damned elitists will never have that. And now that the server is dealing with its consequences, you should accept that less people are going to defend, cus bhop is a pain in the ass to defend against. And with less people defending, of course youre going to lose more often when it comes to casual maps. With more losing, expect to fall back on easier maps, or expect to continue to play around on the same maps as before, but with more people fucking around and rtving early because thats what they do when they think the situation is hopeless. But like I said, there's no way in hell youre going to give that up.

Oh when I said "falling back on easier maps," you can also remove that possibility, extremely easy maps are a bhop paradise because they require not that many to win, which gives complete freedom for elites to doorhug all day/inflate for easy killings. If the hold time for doors is real short, those who can't bhop are forced to defend in order to survive, as the low requirement of players needed at the end can permit bhopping humans to doorhug all day with no consequence.

Edited by gkuo88

37 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

Of course. But like I said his perception is his own problem. Suppose he goes onto the server and they're playing a casual map. But he's upset because the team isn't getting their shit together, and because of it, they lose. 

Now you see heres the thing, the problem isn't people not getting their shit together, its because it isn't a casual map or the server settings have turned the casual map into the category of a harder map. Like I said before, casual maps are usually dependent on only a few players, maybe 10-15 are fully needed for them to win, and for a full 64 player server, there usually is more than that amount who know the map and can defend decently enough to win it.

Hold up, you were trashing on the FF fags, and now we're gonna talk about casual maps? Ofc casual maps only need about 10-15, they're supposed to be easy to win.

38 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

If all f2p players are acting as cancerous retards it would still need the server to be filled with like 75% f2p players to ruin shit up. If you look at the steamcharts, compared to before and after theres been like a 20% increase in players, so  estimate wise there should be no fucking way that f2p players can have the capability to ruin casual maps. Also I like to remind you that casual maps shouldnt even need leading to begin with, so micspam interrupting leadership shouldnt be a problem. The server is still heavily composed of the prime players in the end of it all, thus it doesnt matter if they dont have their shit together, they should still be easily able to win that sort of map.

Just because a map doesn't need a leader doesn't mean micspamming can't possibly be cancerous.

40 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

The second thing you have to come to accept is that this shit has been going on for months already. People were already focking around before december, with them changing maps and not getting shit together. (you should know this already people have made threads about 1/2/3/4 spam voting for a long time here)

If this weren't the case, this thread wouldn't be here, now would it?

41 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

Somewhere along the line you should look for the actual problem rather than scapegoating groups of people you have no control over. Trying to force limitations down on them isn't going to do anything, especially if you cant even logically connect them with the problem. Seriously, have you ever even asked yourself "why does this casual map need so much work now?" "why would people spam rtv after a while?" "why would people not extend the map?" "why do people doorhug so much?" "why are people less likely to defend compared to before?" You don't. Not even for questions like "If I believe that f2p players are the ones causing trouble, why would that group have reason to do so compared to our regulars?" You don't ask any of these damn questions. You dont pay attention at all to the game, the focking patterns of how players act and react as the map progresses. Instead you blame it on a group where you don't have any statistics on, and think doing some restrictions is going to change shit.

I posted my opinions based on what I myself observed. If you don't like my opinion but can't refute it properly, then tough.

44 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

casual maps require leadership in the first place. 

45 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

Also I like to remind you that casual maps shouldnt even need leading to begin with, so micspam interrupting leadership shouldnt be a problem.

Contradiction.

45 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

You know wot u should do if you want to fix this problem? Focking remove bhop. But I know you damned elitists will never have that. And now that the server is dealing with its consequences, you should accept that less people are going to defend, cus bhop is a pain in the ass to defend against. And with less people defending, of course youre going to lose more often when it comes to casual maps. With more losing, expect to fall back on easier maps, or expect to continue to play around on the same maps as before, but with more people fucking around and rtving early because thats what they do when they think the situation is hopeless. But like I said, there's no way in hell youre going to give that up. 

Oh when I said "falling back on easier maps," you can also remove that possibility, extremely easy maps are a bhop paradise because they require not that many to win, which gives complete freedom for elites to doorhug all day/inflate for easy killings. If the hold time for doors is real short, those who can't bhop are forced to defend in order to survive, as the low requirement of players needed at the end can permit bhopping humans to doorhug all day with no consequence.

How is disabling bhop supposed to combat micspammers, inflators, and just memers in general? I'm curious, because I feel you just have a grudge against bhoppers.

I'm backk.

Posted  Edited by EnickTheDemon
5 hours ago, FzFuRy said:

As for @EnickTheDemon.

1. Your irrelevant

Atleast I dont get banned for a week.... that's facts. For the Westersand you gave up on the new players. You didnt even give them a few chances. Leadership is a big point in gameplay. I have been in Student Gov since grade 8 and I'm vice president. I got us to epic on westersand.... Like the people who play on the server as regulars has been on a decline. You just miss being protected with the admins you were close with. You are the only person who mutes me....

Edited by EnickTheDemon

Posted  Edited by gkuo88
1 hour ago, Citizen said:

Hold up, you were trashing on the FF fags, and now we're gonna talk about casual maps? Ofc casual maps only need about 10-15, they're supposed to be easy to win.

That was the orignal dude's point, hes upset that people are fucking around on casual maps. And I said that doesn't matter because a casual map doesn't need that many people to win, so even if people are fucking around, that shouldnt prevent him from winning. You know, unless the map isnt casual anymore due to server settings.

Just because a map doesn't need a leader doesn't mean micspamming can't possibly be cancerous.

Jesus fock who gives a shit if its cancerous. Wot, is the micspamming so cancerous that it's preventing the win on a casual map? Seriously do you even think about this shit and seriously consider the reasonable effect micspamming has on the server? Does it fuck with the players so much that 50% of them turn stupid and run straight into the zombies? 

No seriously. Explain to me the damaging effects of micspamming and how it leads to OP's problem of people focking around. At most, I can see a cancerous environment. But even that isn't enough to stop people from playing it. If you're going to argue this, then you gotta explain how micspamming is getting people to not defend, and that it's effect apply to such a high degree that casual maps are ruined. (as in so many people decided to fuck around that not even 10-15 people are willing to defend)

If this weren't the case, this thread wouldn't be here, now would it?

What? Do you even read your own stuff and think for a few seconds how people perceive this? Are you purposely shitposting?

I posted my opinions based on what I myself observed. If you don't like my opinion but can't refute it properly, then tough.

Yea, I'm sorry, please tell me what you observed. No seriously present me some evidence showing that f2p players are the culprits who are fucking up the ze experience, cause I got no idea how you're able to differentiate between free and paid. Heck even a logic explanation will be fine. And no I dont need to refute it, cause logically the claim is highly improbable, and I can't seem to find a basis at all for it. Also if you're the one demanding for change, then it is up to you to provide the evidence or basis.

Contradiction.

Oh whoops I seemed to have forgotten quotation marks, in order to imply that the "casual maps" I'm referring to. My bad, after all, there's always those who can't follow the argument so they nitpick here and there to twist things up.

2 hours ago, gkuo88 said:

Automuting or muting rounds for 20% of the players isnt going to do shit when the problem is "casual maps" require leadership in the first place.

This is based on the current situation, where OP believes that the maps in question are casual, and he is upset because he believes that micspamming is interrupting the leading/teamwork required to win the map. In this case "Casual maps" refer to maps which he believes are casual.

2 hours ago, gkuo88 said:

Also I like to remind you that casual maps shouldnt even need leading to begin with, so micspam interrupting leadership shouldnt be a problem.

This is my definition on one of the things that define a casual map is. My definition may not be the same as his, as it seems that his definition of casual maps now require teamwork and leading.

How is disabling bhop supposed to combat micspammers, inflators, and just memers in general?

Man you really suck at following things, dont you. Here I'll make it simple for you.

My argument: (Disable bhop) --> (easier defending) --> (more willing to defend and work together)

What you think my argument is: (disable bhop) --> (combat micspammers, inflators, memers) --> (?)

Also OP complains that players don't even go for victory. Bhop gives reason to inflate on these sorts of maps, since they know they wont win as human. 

because I feel you just have a grudge against bhoppers.

Yea I do have a grudge against them for killing zombie escape by whining their asses off to put their cancerous mechanic into the game just so they can trample over new players even more than before, at the cost of reduced teamwork. If you're talking about ingame, I can simply defend farther away or doorhug more often. But on the large scale,  maps now require more work than before, something that players do not put in naturally. If they dont put in that extra effort, they'll lose more. After losing alot they'll start fucking around like OP said, because they know they have no hope of winning.

As a reminder, just because it's a grudge doesn't mean you can simply deny the damaging effect the mechanic brings about.

Edited by gkuo88

Posted  Edited by Citizen
35 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

That was the orignal dude's point, hes upset that people are fucking around on casual maps.

I only brought it up because you were initially whining about tryhards then you brought up casual maps, so I was initially confused.

And I said that doesn't matter because a casual map doesn't need that many people to win

Thank you for repeating what I've already acknowledged.

36 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

so even if people are fucking around, that shouldnt prevent him from winning. You know, unless the map isnt casual anymore due to server settings.

...yes it can. We already talked about this.

Jesus fock who gives a shit if its cancerous.

Uh, OP...and other people?

Seriously do you even think about this shit and seriously consider the reasonable effect micspamming has on the server? Does it fuck with the players so much that 50% of them turn stupid and run straight into the zombies? 

If said 50% of people are busy micspamming or being cancer, then chances are they aren't even trying to play the game properly, thus leading to the conclusion of the game being "ruined". Really not that hard to figure out.

What? Do you even read your own stuff and think for a few seconds how people perceive this? Are you purposely shitposting?

Idk man, based on the way you post, doesn't seem you're considering how others perceive your opinions when you say "who gives a shit if its cancerous".

Yea, I'm sorry, please tell me what you observed. No seriously present me some evidence showing that f2p players are the culprits who are fucking up the ze experience, cause I got no idea how you're able to differentiate between free and paid. Heck even a logic explanation will be fine.

Okay, let me put it to you simply:

F2P opens the floodgates to brand new players as well as people who create alt accounts (and use a VPN) just to troll servers as well as people who create alt accounts because they were previously banned from other servers (we will be using GFL ZE as said server, for instance, because that's relevant to us). This means that they F2P accounts have far less at stake when it comes to punishments (also the reason why the general matchmaking community heavily detested F2P initially). Thus, this opens the floodgate to even more trolls.

And no I dont need to refute it, cause logically the claim is highly improbable, and I can't seem to find a basis at all for it. Also if you're the one demanding for change, then it is up to you to provide the evidence or basis.

I don't need that much evidence or basis for my proposed solutions, but to humor you, just read my last paragraph.

Oh whoops I seemed to have forgotten quotation marks, in order to imply that the "casual maps" I'm referring to. My bad, after all, there's always those who can't follow the argument so they nitpick here and there to twist things up.

No need to sound defensive lmao. And for the record, it does matter because you can easily confuse people because you didn't bother to proofread.

This is based on the current situation, where OP believes that the maps in question are casual, and he is upset because he believes that micspamming is interrupting the leading/teamwork required to win the map. In this case "Casual maps" refer to maps which he believes are casual.

This is my definition on one of the things that define a casual map is. My definition may not be the same as his, as it seems that his definition of casual maps now require teamwork and leading.

My personal definition is that if a map can have a !votemm command, then it's a casual map.

That being said, his point is that people don't even try to win, even if they don't require leadership. They just inflate or just doorhug, in which...

Man you really suck at following things, dont you. Here I'll make it simple for you.

My argument: (Disable bhop) --> (easier defending) --> (more willing to defend and work together)

What you think my argument is: (disable bhop) --> (combat micspammers, inflators, memers) --> (?)

Those trolls and doorhuggers probably don't even know how to bhop, and even if they did, disabling bhop doesn't prevent anyone from just doorhugging anyway.

Also, we mentioned the people who don't even try to win, and disabling bhop isn't gonna stop that anyways.

Also, bhopping is very useful for people who overdefend and need to fall back quickly, or risk getting caught in a zombie tp and killed, so they should be punished just because of your personal disdain for "elitists"?

As a reminder, just because it's a grudge doesn't mean you can simply deny the damaging effect the mechanic brings about.

I personally disagree, but to each their own, I suppose.

Edited by Citizen

I'm backk.

3 hours ago, Citizen said:

because I feel you just have a grudge against bhoppers.

Yeah he does, i dont have a backup to gfl.ru but he hard a long argument of like 20 posts on why bhop should be disabled on shroom3

2 hours ago, EnickTheDemon said:

I have been in Student Gov since grade 8 and I'm vice president

This isn't something to brag about

Atleast I dont get banned for a week.... that's facts.

he was banned for 4 days almost a year ago

how the fuck do you even remember that

You are the only person who mutes me....

This is false

okay. clearly this is becoming a salt mine.

everyone is entitled to their own opinions about ze. end of story.

locking this as the point of the thread has already been addressed in the original post.