Mars_tg

My guy danny R betrayed me

I was in the 1v1 server with my guys and gals and then i was trying to say wassup to said guys. Danny R muted me for 460 minutes for reason toxic. Was just saying wassup to my guys with a few yeahs thrown in there.

Edited by Mars_tg
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just had to rename a few people using my name and my picture when I got on and got a message from @JGuary551 asking for help don't do it again thanks.

sm_rename "#STEAM_1:0:429340106" "skell"

sm_rename "#STEAM_1:0:38264384" "mars"

sm_rename "#STEAM_1:1:78036808" "clukx"

followed with a few mutes and I will be muting clukx via sourcebans shortly for the  same time you guys all got.

7 hr, 40 min

clukx steam profile

tY1JqtT.jpg

god even knows how long this has been going on for as I woke up and saw this shit storm.

Edited by rapperdan
  • Late 1

Achievements

I, did not have your profile picture I just changed my name at the end to Danny R because you were not taking care of the waller in the server... Some cheater a lot of people were complaining about.

Danny R, you attitude is pathetic, you can not take care of whats important to the community.

Edited by skell
  • Like 1

Austin Rappold grew up in a small town in NJ called Vernon. There wasn't much to do in Vernon since it was mostly woods so naturally him and his friends had to use their imaginations a lot to think of things to do. At home, He lived with his mother, father, and brother. His Mother worked for UPS until 2000 when she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, a disease in which the immune system eats away at the protective covering of nerves. Austin was three at the time. It wasn't until he was eight years old that he realized his brother Danny had Aspergers which is a condition on the Autism spectrum. Austin's father Daniel was a hardworking electrician who introduced him to movies at a young age. Movies were a way for Austin to escape everything. Any problems at home or worries he had, left when he was watching a movie, he was obsessed. himself and his friends began to make films that they would later show to their families for fun. They weren't good, but they didn't care, they just wanted to create stories. In addition to movies, he was very passionate about music and taught himself to play the guitar. Austin hated school and had zero confidence when he was young. The school was just a place for him to get bullied by older kids, and get told to do things he had no interest in. It wasn't until he started playing sports and training in martial arts that his confidence would grow. Throughout Highschool, Austin played football, Sprinted in track, and became the captain of the varsity wrestling team. Through all of this, he gained tremendous confidence. Unfortunately, confidence wasn't enough for Austin to deal with problems at home. To Austin It felt like every weekend he was taking his mother to the hospital or taking care of his brother because his mother was too sick to. All of this forced him to grow up fast. he had to find outlets. Austin started traveling to New York City for auditions when he was nineteen years old. At first, it was going smooth, he was getting parts and building his resume until the spring of 2017. Almost a year had gone by and he hadn't gone on a single audition. he knew it was time for a change. Austin signed up for acting classes that fall and trained all fall and winter, things felt like they were going in a good direction. It was 3 a.m. on a January morning when Austin was awakened by his father's voice yelling for him. He jumped out of bed and ran to his parent's room where he saw his mother lying on the floor convulsing from a seizure. She hadn't had one since Austin was a baby. Following the flashing lights of the ambulance was a moment he'd never forget. Austin and his father questioned whether or not they would speak to his mother again. Once they arrived at the hospital immediately a code grey was announced over the speakers as they watched all of the doctors rush to his mother's hospital room. They were moved to the waiting room where Austin saw his father cry for the first time. Finally, after a few hours, a doctor had emerged from the E.R. to inform them that Austin's mother was going to be okay. This night changed Austin's perspective on life and made him realize how precious it is. He said to himself "enough is enough" He was done waiting for someone to tell him that he's good enough, he knew his worth. Austin sat down at his desk, wrote a screenplay, and created his own film. "The Girl" would be the title. Austin directed it over three days with a non-existent budget. "The Girl" is currently on a festival run, it has won a few awards and will be screened at a few festivals. He's very proud of this and will continue to create.

• Like 1

keep in mind, this is actually an accurate representation of danny R, yes, I know quite excquisite. But when you really pay attention to the beard, you realize that the neck is full of the beard. Danny R, keeps in mind to not say the knee word of course. My guy.image.jpg

• Like 1

My final appeal to the GFL courts is this piece of irrefutable evidence. This is REALLY what donald Rappold looks like, that's right donald rappold. Dan is a lie. #DonaldRappold

image_1.jpg

What truely happened in the server, is, that the "Danny R | GFL | AMD | AFK" would say yeah yeah, in a very enthusiastic tone, he was obviously in a very good mood and appreciated his fellow gamers who were enjoying the server. Danny R, my guy, truly believed that by acquiring the approval of his fellow gamers, would receive a compensation for his hard work, in the form of currency. Donald Rappold wanted to be of great help to the community. Really wish the Austin Rappold brother would be nicer to us, his fellow followers.

• Like 1

literally just showing the flaws in your guys' discord and you guys are mad at us...

@Division Leader @Server Manager @Surf Admin @JB Admin @Division Leader @Server Manager @Surf Admin @JB Admin @Division Leader @Server Manager @Surf Admin @JB Admin @Division Leader @Server Manager @Surf Admin @JB Admin @Division Leader @Server Manager @Surf Admin @JB Admin 

@rapperdan @VirusKing @Angry 

If anything helped you guys make your own discord better :)

Edited by skell
  • Like 2