alpha_steven

Always so much fun to play

Posted  Edited by EnickTheDemon
49 minutes ago, alpha_steven said:

So I recenly started spending more time on gfl for the simple reason: I'm bored of staring the ceiling in my wheelchair.

How do I get rid of that, I need help 

Do hand cycling theres bikes that use your hand to get around in addition you can make it electric that helps you assist while cranking 

Edited by EnickTheDemon

kill yourself

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA

So i recently started to spend more time to ban alpha. The simple reason is - love 

Edited by OLIVKA

Learn wheelchair tricks. Play wheelchair basketball. Add a motor to your wheelchair and drag race with other crips.

Let me know if you want a gofundme account set up for the last one.

Posted  Edited by willywilson

Have you tried lifting or playing a sport accessible to those in wheel chairs? I know there are wheel chair basketball leagues, and I'm pretty sure there are other ways for you to workout, and get out of the house.

Biggest thing is just get out, even if it just means rolling down to the nearest convenience store, just something to do. You'll find adventures once you put your phone away and just roll around. I helped roll a guy's car to a gas station the other day when I was out because I had the time, and it was an interesting experience, I've had to cops called on me for walking around belair, so just get out, life is awaiting you and it's pretty fun and you get some good stories.

Edited by willywilson