Sign in to follow this  
Hesitati0ns

Ban Appeal

Name: Hesitati0ns

Steam IDSTEAM_1:1:461616504

Admin Who Banned you: It said console banned me so i am not to sure.

Source ban Linkhttps://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Hesitati0ns&Submit=Search

Reason:    Hacking.(sorry about that)

Why do you want to get UN-banned: So as you know i was banned from hacking (free hacks because i am dumb) . The reason i hacked was because everyone else on Counter Strike Globel Offensive was pro and stuff and really did want to be like them but i am very bad so i decided to get hacks and hacked on your server but then got banned. I Want to get UN-banned because i really love your servers there the only way i can make friends on csgo and the only way how i can have fun with people close to me as i get put in a russian server every time. Im very sorry for hacking and will never do it again ..... Im sorry.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban? The ban is permanently and hoping you will undo the ban as again i love your servers and if you undo i will never hack or never break rules i promise.

Thank you for the support guys.

It is stated clearly on our server that we do not allow cheaters. Cheating on our servers results in a perma ban. You took the risk, got caught, and now have to deal with the punishment. You can however, play on other GFL servers. You can also put in another Ban Appeal to 1v1 in 5-6 months. Have a nice day! 

• Confused 1