Doomnack

Why does SCP-939 have collisions?

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

So one of the easiest ways to set apart a standard researcher from 939 is to bump into them and reveal that they have collisions rules against you, which normal researchers don't have. Though 939 secretly identifies as an SCP class, which are hostile against human classes, I'm pretty sure that SCPs don't have collisions against other humans, or maybe I'm wrong. I think I may have had the ability to clip through 017 while I was playing as a Class-D, so I don't see why MTF don't have the ability to walk through disguised 939 instances.

Edited by Doomnack

12 minutes ago, KaitoKiriyama said:

You're right. But no ones gonna rub up against a researcher to check for 939.

Well a lot of people still do this, but let's assume that they didn't. A lot of times, 939 is accidentally bumped by MTF, especially when walking town corridors that have units coming in and out. Normally, they would except the researcher not to deviate around the MTF, because researchers shouldn't have to worry about if they are gonna collide with MTF anyways.

Also this is more of a suggestion now so, 939 should have its collisions removed so it can breath easy, allowing for much more stealth that its class is supposed to intend.

Most people just drop items at a researcher to check if they can pick it up. If they can't then either their inventory is full or they're 939.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

32 minutes ago, Ralsei said:

i forgot to add the correct collision group to 939, will fix

Hey, while you're at it, can you add another quickfix for some other issue. I'm pretty sure when SCP-2639 spawn, the text that displays on their screen says "You have been made AFK, type !spec to rejoin the game" instead of "You are SCP-2639" and whatnot.