Black

FYI for all ZE source Players

3 minutes ago, Onahole said:

CockFighter4.png.2376dd3f0299fedb04638f449b613c15.png270px-Powerpuff_girls_characters.jpg.8222b7ec88f326540d65282c25760384.jpg

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy 😉 nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles as you shove me down until you cum deep down my throat~ mmmmmmmm~ daddy milk~ time to take it up my little tail hole~ I take my tail hold it up and sit down on my daddy chair~ Uwaaaaa!!~~~ the knot’s already in my belly welly~ looks like I can see a bulgy wolgy in my belly~fill my belly welly with you daddy cock cream~Uwaaa!!~let’s go again~~~

3 minutes ago, Luigi said:

CHAD BUT CANT SAY THE N WORD :omegalul: 
THINKING YOUR GAME IS SUPERIOR FOR HAVING POPULATION OVER A 16 YEAR OLD GAME AND YOURS BEING FREE TO PLAY :omegalul:

Nonsense! Our average CSGO Chad age and unlike your server the population count is 18+!

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

3 minutes ago, phantom153 said:

im pretty sure csgo ze and ninja share the same population

To bad you can't contribute to the population, you incel freak!

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

I am very mad. I drove all the way to CSU to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this retarded ass sheik. Down threw tech chase and wouldn't stop shino stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope. I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to fucking buffer roll. But they didn't even give me the frames to do it. Bullshit, just straight up bullshit. Probably will never go to a tournament that gay ass sheiks enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.