TacoGames

Easter eggs (this is kind of a tutorial I guess)

A couple of days ago, I typed "eastereggs_enable 1" into console, and a chat message popped up, the text being something along the lines of "TacoGames has found easter egg #3" Then a second message underneath that said "They have found 1/3 easter eggs!" a bunch of people wondered what this was, so I just thought I'd clarify

So, the first easter egg is a chat message, all you have to do is type "4bigz" into chat and you will get the first easter egg
The second easter egg is a console command, if you don't know how to access the console, I suggest looking it up, but the second easter egg is "cc_egg2" into console
The final easter egg is, of course, "eastereggs_enable 1" into console, after all of this is done, nothing important happens, but it's fun to see how many people react to it.

1 hour ago, TacoGames said:

A couple of days ago, I typed "eastereggs_enable 1" into console, and a chat message popped up, the text being something along the lines of "TacoGames has found easter egg #3" Then a second message underneath that said "They have found 1/3 easter eggs!" a bunch of people wondered what this was, so I just thought I'd clarify

So, the first easter egg is a chat message, all you have to do is type "4bigz" into chat and you will get the first easter egg
The second easter egg is a console command, if you don't know how to access the console, I suggest looking it up, but the second easter egg is "cc_egg2" into console
The final easter egg is, of course, "eastereggs_enable 1" into console, after all of this is done, nothing important happens, but it's fun to see how many people react to it.

What game/game mode is this for? It would be cool to try it some time.

Thanks for the tutorial!

"You know what I realized? Noob and nerd are both four letter words." - Roy 2018

Guest SkydivingSquid

I don’t think this was for TTT. Hmmm. 

type bloxwitch into any gmod server chat

Ok, sorry for the late response, I've only tried this on gmod hns so I don't know if it works on any other mode, sorry again for not clarifying in the original post.

Posted  Edited by TacoGames - Edit Reason: Didn't want to seem too disrespectful

I just realized, I posted this in the Hide and Seek subforum, why was I asked what game mode this was for?

Sorry if this is disrespectful, but... Idk

Edited by TacoGames
Didn't want to seem too disrespectful

I think the easter-egg thing that you have found applies to GMOD itself and not just our servers. I don't believe that someone would have made this easter egg, it just doesn't sound like something that someone would do... 

Anyways, congrats on finding it I guess? :neckbeard:

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

• 2 months later...
Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt
On 1/7/2019 at 10:18 PM, Cally said:

What game/game mode is this for? It would be cool to try it some time.

Thanks for the tutorial!

you're literally in the gmod hns subforum lol

Edited by cancerous_cunt

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

• Guest locked this topic