Sign in to follow this  
BrotherWolf

Bounty Round?

I was in a map with Freight Car and Blockhero. They suggested a new round, and it is called the bounty round. They wanted me to post this in suggestions

Here is how it works:

We make a votewith the bounty round function for next round (similar to !gravityround). After that, we have a small bounty on one player, a medium bounty on another, and a big bounty on someone else (this only will affect 3 people in the game, won't affect spectators/seekers).

The small bounty:

If a seeker tags them, they will get 5 points on gametracker.

The medium bounty:

If a seeker tags them, they will get 15 points on gametracker. If they tag small + medium bounty, then they get 25 points (because it is harder to tag two people rather than one.

The big bounty:

If a seeker tags them, they will get 30 points on gametracker. If they tag big + small bounty, then they get 40 points on gametracker. If they tag big + medium bounty, they get 50 points on gametracker.

Lastly, if all three get tagged, then they get 70 points on gametracker.

There is one con, and that is people being targeted while on bounty. Targeting increases and people could get frustrated, but people have to vote for it, so that could cancel out the frustration part because the players voted on it (spectators will not count).

If people have any other comments/points of concerns, please let me know <3

Sign in to follow this