Lv100Crobat

Event #111 -- Videogames inside videogames

Posted  Edited by Lv100Crobat
Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

Since @Vanya isn't able to post the event announcement today, I will handle it. There was a tied vote between 2 events, which are Ninja Chris and Vanya nominations. The admin team decided to set the third most voted to prevent repercussions. If you have any questions regarding this decission, feel free to ask Vanya. Anyways... We're going for the "Videogames inside videogames" event.

And don't forget, the event suggestion megathread is still a thing so feel free to drop your nominations there too!

For this event we'll be playing:

• ze_doom3_v1
  • ze_assasins_creed_v1
  • ze_pkmn_adventure_v8_6s_fix2
  • ze_bioshock_v6_3

Time for the event:

• Saturday January 12th 11pm GMT-0
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
Eventually the times will be posted in our Steam group for your convenience so make sure to join it so you can see the exact time at which it starts for you!
Special Kickers:
  • pF settings + 900 ammo on Bioshock; The 1999 mode won't be affected by these settings.
VIP Rewards:
  • Win 3 out of 4 maps to win a week of V.I.P.!
Duration of the events:
  • About 3-4 hours should be enough.
Rules:
  • Casual talking is allowed, but at a minimun level, as long as leading isn't interrupted, it should be fine.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
Leaders:
  • Anyone willing to be.
See you on the weekend!
:nepsmug:
Edited by Lv100Crobat

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris

seeing as phantom153 getting people to brigade the votes is the reason we had to go with the third choice i would venture to guess yes. 

Edited by Ninja Chris

1 hour ago, phantom153 said:

seeing as ninja chris getting people to brigade the votes is the reason we had to go with the third choice i would venture to guess no.

wtf is a brigade meant to be in relations to a poll

if he was unbanned the vote wouldnt have been an option

1 hour ago, Malal said:

because he spammed discord to vote for his event so that he could be unbanned and play. This cause people who dont like him to spam vote the event with the next most nominations which was the meat pizza one. So why should he be unbanned as a consolation when his actions lead to his and vanyas events being removed from contention.

1 hour ago, Malal said:

because he spammed discord to vote against my event so that i couldn't be unbanned and play. This cause people who do like me to spam vote the event with the next most nominations which was the romantic date one. So why shouldn't i be unbanned as a consolation when his actions lead to my and vanyas events being removed from contention.