z e o

Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: zeo

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:187057880

Ban reason and Length: Ban evading, permanent

Admin That Banned You: Vauff

Appeal Reason:

I don't appeal this ban because I think I am in the right or anything but I feel that there is a better way to handle this for both parties. I went on alt accounts to be able to actually play again and do a little bit of item trolling and micspam, but mainly I just wanted to play the game. This wouldn't be possible to do on my main account because I am perma muted and 1 ban off a perma restrict. By permanently banning my main you have consequently unmuted and unrestricted me because I would have no reason to care for punishments as I could just move to another account. The only two solutions to this problem is going prime only or unbanning my main account. I really don't see you guys going prime only so the solution to this is unbanning me. By unbanning me I will still be permamuted and you can perma restrict me if it makes  you feel safer. While unbanned on my main I haven't ever nor do I feel incentive to go on alt because looking back I'd rather be able to play the game and talk with others over trolling. Basically my point is to unban my main and possibly eban me as perm banning me will just give me more incentive to troll under a different name, I want a chance to make this right.

14 hours ago, z e o said:

I don't appeal this ban

14 hours ago, z e o said:

Basically my point is to unban my main and possibly eban me

RfmpjFELWY-2.png

So did you want to appeal or not?

If not, I'm just gonna close this since your introductory sentence states clearly that you are not appealing this ban.