SFB

how to beat ze icecap eascape

Posted  Edited by SFB

in this tutorial i will show you how to beat ze_icecape_escape

step 1: you must buy a pp bizon and he grenade

to do this you must be a human. to be a human you must not be a zombie or spectator. most people have b as their buy menu button option but it might variety.

Image result for cs 1.6 buy menuep 2: run to the boats or the chairlift

• you must run from the zombies! shoot them if you dont wanna die 

1. step 3: i lost track, but make it to the end. follow your friends and be instructed on how to defend!!! helicopter or bust is what i always say

Image result for zombie escape cs 1.6 icecap

step 4: got to kill the remaining zombies

step 5: u win a tough ze map. 

If you liked this post, please leave me suggestions for the next ZE guide you wish for me to do. I'm sending this to my awesome ze clan group! If you wanna join just message me with a venmo of 17000 dollars

Edited by SFB

Just now, Ninja Chris said:

watch this not get deleted while mine got deleted in under a minute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thanks for feedback chris. you happen to be one of my favorite players in the game. i look up to you and other ze clans like zolix escape squad aka ZES

2 minutes ago, SFB said:

thanks for feedback chris. you happen to be one of my favorite players in the game. i look up to you and other ze clans like zolix escape squad aka ZES

you're welcome for the feedback sfb my very good friends. you happen to also be one of my faovurite players in the game. i also look up to you and you should join my ze clan ΣZΣ GAY which is a lot better than clans like zolix escape squad aka ZES

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/gayexiledzombieescapers