Auralanity

Resignation

Sad to see you leave so soon! You had so much potential to lead the media team is the right direction, sad to hear you felt that way. I hope once you’re ready you join the media team back and bring back them amazing GFX skills. ❤️❤️

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png

I can understand where you’re coming from and hate to see you go. Taking a leadership position requires a lot of personal time and devotion to the greater cause. I believe you do have the right mindset and we appreciate all the time that you did put into the community. Hopefully, you’ll regain motivation and as Joel said rejoin us at some point to demonstrate your amazing GFX skills. 

Anyways, I’m always around if you ever want to vent to me. You know my contact.

Posted  Edited by Joshy

There are too many reasons media team has always been a nightmare.  I wouldn't feel too bad about it.  I ran away from it too (never even had the title or permissions myself and I gave it a no-go), and they always think and do the same they've always done "There's nothing wrong with me.  That person has the problem."  It's literally in their chat.  It always is, and it always happens, but there's only one common denominator.  It's harsh for me to say, but if it keeps happening, then maybe they should be asking difficult questions or reconsidering their own actions.  They just go through the checklist hoping they'll get lucky with no trade or expense, but they'll never find someone any good if that person isn't willing to take any risks; to put their foot down and make a call.  Leaders sometimes have to make difficult decisions, and the popular vote doesn't always work.  If we were a community on popular votes, then why have leaders at all?  Just throw up a poll and let its outcome dictate the future of our community.  I'm not suggesting that the popular vote isn't always bad and sometimes we can have that slice of cake and eat it too, but not always.  I think it's alright to let the popularity of an idea or event be insightful; to let it drive decisions, but not to finalize it or to follow it blindly.

Take it easy and I'm glad you're still with us.  Hang tight, and maybe there will be future opportunities for you whether it be with GFL or as a lessons-learned for something more valuable such as real-life.  One major problem Media Team had always experienced was seeking only perfection.  It's good to aim for it, but perfect is the enemy of good.  It's alright to be good enough.

w3VYned.png

Side note: The move back to Council was definitely a very good idea.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

noooooooooooooo

bye aura, you were definitely one of the more supportive yet dominant media team members. when you became leader, I had already known that you had the power and know-how how to run the team, but I definitely realize that it's the motivation and willingness that actually puts those skills to work.

it's like if you know how to read, you're no better than the man who can't read if you don't want to read.

weird analogy but u get the point

anyway, good luck in your future endeavors <3

Philosophy's nice, but it's also a bit terrifying if you dip your toes in too deep.

I still like learning, though.

also i need an nsfw approval for my potential aura x rogue thing MAKE IT HAPPEN

Can't blame you one bit. There's been a (rightfully deserved) exodus from GFL over the past year or so from many members and I don't see that ending anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Adios!

Although our interactions were few and far between, you seemed pretty cool.

Hopefully, things go well for you.

Regards.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out