BOOMER

Buff 2845

I think 2845 is its name. i dont really care.   its the deer and it needs to be buffed.

so i provide a simple compound solution:

Make the ring invisible to humans. 

Make the ring larger.

RMB ABILIY: Lock On. Every 60 seconds, he can lock his ring onto a target.

Here are some other possible ideas:

Allow the deer to consume the hydrogen pillars and restore some health.

A sprint abilty.

Can you say why you think 2845 needs to be buffed? We already had an update that buffed 2845 a while ago, so I just want to know why he needs to be buffed again.

Even though this is unaccurate (well, everything in breach is unaccurate) I really like this part.

16 hours ago, Boomer said:

I don't think he needs a buff, if you are in a small room he will kill you. He's just not a SCP that's good at killing people in all circumstances, so you have to use strategy to kill people.

18 hours ago, Boomer said:

No because I don't like it because iT's NoT iN tHe LoRe

And he already has like 2k health doesn't he?

If he needed a buff, in lore he could make metal rods fly from around his head towards people, so a special could be to shoot rods at people. However, I don't think he needs a buff.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

7 hours ago, Doomnack said:

Can you say why you think 2845 needs to be buffed? We already had an update that buffed 2845 a while ago, so I just want to know why he needs to be buffed again

He is too easy to kill, and too hard to kill with.

5 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

I don't think he needs a buff, if you are in a small room he will kill you.

He's just not a SCP that's good at killing people in all circumstances, so you have to use strategy to kill people.

No because I don't like it because iT's NoT iN tHe LoRe

And he already has like 2k health doesn't he?

If he needed a buff, in lore he could make metal rods fly from around his head towards people, so a special could be to shoot rods at people. However, I don't think he needs a buff.

I actually really like this response.

1) theres not alot of small rooms in breach, not alot that people can access anyway. even then, its difficult to kill people in a small room.

2) Its also not in the lore that 106 cant go through any object, 457 is a burning man, 689 is anywhere near site 19, 682 is a small alligator, 939 can diguise, 173 can blind, etc etc.

3)i like that buff. maybe instead of floating around you just store them. 

3 hours ago, Sofics said:

We are not making the ring invisible, nein, negative soldier. Never ever forever.

1) cool but why? my biggest problem with him is that all you need to do is move out of the way. making the ring invisible would add threat to him, and also make it alot easier to control and less easy to kill. He's a prime example of a run-shoot-kill SCP.

@Sofics @Duc2000 @Doomnack

Sorry to say, but I've seen way too many people go sicko mode with SCP-2845. Killstreaks around 8, which is a low estimate. This once round I was counting the kills and SCP-2845 scored around 13. 

I just don't feel that SCP-2845 needs a nerf right now. Well, I felt the opposite way when it was easy to 1v1 SCP-2845 with a crowbar, but his latest buff changed my fine. I feel satisfied now, and I don't think any more changes are needed.

Or maybe that's just me.