LilyShiro

LilyShiro has applied for Developer

I see no reason not to have such a valuable member on our team. Without question a +1 from me. 😄

EDIT: I'll change to neutral for now while I get the full picture.

Edited by Nick
  • Like 1

You are into cheat development, right? Could you elaborate on that? GFL does not support cheating in any way, but since you also develop(ed) anti-cheats, then it might make sense.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

You are into cheat development, right? Could you elaborate on that? GFL does not support cheating in any way, but since you also develop(ed) anti-cheats, then it might make sense.

I write cheats in the past, and current, as it's a hobby of mine. Reverse engineering games, such as overwatch, gmod, CS:GO, etc, teaches me a lot about C++ and proper programming. You really don't know how vtables work until you need to debug a misaligned vtable for 7+ hours and such. Anything I create is never posted, nor leaves my computer, as I don't support letting kids use things they arent mature enough to handle.

Of course, I can guarantee you it is not possible to be an anti-cheat developer without writing cheats. This applies to all anti-cheats, such as !cake, leyAc, Moat TTT (their #1 dev is Meepen, a cheat developer) and so forth.

I understand the cause for concern at the thought of "a cheat developer?!?!" but keep in mind any code I ever post will always be reviewed not only by you, but other staff members. I welcome any and all code revisions, criticism, and helpful learning tools.

edit: I need to leave for work now, but rest assured, anything I would ever contribute would not only be highly vetted, but scrutinized to a high standard.

Edited by LilyShiro
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • OMEGALUL 3