Nap14hockey

New Moderation application

What is your TeamSpeak username and Discord ID? Nap14hockey#1957

Which platforms are you applying for?

Forums
Discord

How would you describe your activity there?

Very Active On Forums- Active on Discord

Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator?

I have been in GFL since late 2015, and have been active (minus my couple month hiatus after purge shut down). I care about this community and will do anything I can to help it. I really would like to find new ways to help out, as administrating servers only does so much. I have come back with my hiatus with a renewed sense of positivity (for the most part). I try (unsuccessful at times) to avoid all conflict.

How would you typically go about handling a conflict between two users?

Typically, I would probably message the players individually and ask them to take it to a private medium, or just drop the conflict. If it becomes more of an issue, punishment may be required. I'm all for "everyone has a bad day sometimes" which is why I choose to defuse before punishing, because often punishment makes it worse.

Have you ever been warned or muted? If so, explain what happened.

No

Moderators, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

• Like 3

When it comes to Discord, are you referring to GMod's Discord or just Main Discord? It shows in the result that you've only had one message alone in Main.

15 minutes ago, Ben Roy said:

When it comes to Discord, are you referring to GMod's Discord or just Main Discord? It shows in the result that you've only had one message alone in Main.

The GMOD on in particular, but I'm on discord as it is, so it wouldn't be too hard to start being active on that one too.

This application is locked until more Moderators are needed.

Moderators, you may still +1 or -1 this application with reasoning (Should you have that permission) but it will not be accepted or denied until further notice. Thank you.

Unlocked, we're looking for a new Moderator (or two).

Edited by Liloz01

+1 for forum mod, can't really say anything about discord since I ain't mod there.

-Friendly

-Active

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

+1 for forum mod, can't really say anything about discord since I ain't mod there.

-Friendly

-Active

^ this