Lyntheirmy

High ping on na server

Hello guys,

Title says it all. I've been experiencing some high ping issues recently where my ping has jumped from 300-400 to the high 600-800 you can fix it? heeeelp meeeee 😂

this is my speedtest result 

7960819927.png.5f6cfc79c6e50130838bd97e5c29b80e.png

Speedtest

Posted  Edited by rapperdan - Edit Reason: I'm big dumb I'll leave the other stuff for anyone who actually plays csgo to just be there.

have you tried making use of the console command rate 128000?

this explains things a bit if needed https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795437982

take care and enjoy.

also I see you are from south east asia which iirc has been having many issues with nfo I am how ever not exactly up to date on if they have ever fixed the major issues they where having completely as I have not been keeping my self informed of such things anyways best of luck.

I just noticed this was source I'll update my post in a bit with other possible fixes I'm big dumb I would check your router settings it's self which would be the best route also I'll check if source even uses nfo not the type to use a stupid box or service if I'm being honest anyways give me a bit.

anyways the server has been through uk to canada and now dallas I am not sure how long ago you have connected but this may be the answer my bad completely it's so much simpler then how my approach was.

anyways the server seems to be well

vLUc2lX.png

back to the good ol OVH hosting service which iirc it was making use of GMChosting located in texas sadly I do not know when this move happened but texas is closer to you or atleast should be.

Edited by rapperdan
I'm big dumb I'll leave the other stuff for anyone who actually plays csgo to just be there.

Achievements

2 hours ago, rapperdan said:

have you tried making use of the console command rate 128000?

this explains things a bit if needed https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795437982

take care and enjoy.

also I see you are from south east asia which iirc has been having many issues with nfo I am how ever not exactly up to date on if they have ever fixed the major issues they where having completely as I have not been keeping my self informed of such things anyways best of luck.

I just noticed this was source I'll update my post in a bit with other possible fixes I'm big dumb I would check your router settings it's self which would be the best route also I'll check if source even uses nfo not the type to use a stupid box or service if I'm being honest anyways give me a bit.

anyways the server has been through uk to canada and now dallas I am not sure how long ago you have connected but this may be the answer my bad completely it's so much simpler then how my approach was.

anyways the server seems to be well

vLUc2lX.png

back to the good ol OVH hosting service which iirc it was making use of GMChosting located in texas sadly I do not know when this move happened but texas is closer to you or atleast should be.

Thank you for information,  it's a little better my ping jumped 350-400 its okay 

*I hope they will fix *