BOOMER

SPECIAL ROUND: INFESTATION

PLEASE NOTE BEFORE READING: THIS IS COMPLETELY DETACHED FROM THE LORE. I REPEAT. THIS WILL NOT BE CONSISTENT WITH THE SCP CANON.

SPECIAL ROUND: INFESTATION

At round start, Multiple different versions of SCP-372 spawn in respective SCP containment cells. In 372's actual cell, there is a "queen ant" that spawns. This ant is much more powerful than the other 372s, and can heal the other 372s. 

372 does not have his cloak ability in this round. However, his RMB can lay an egg that will spawn as 372 (randomly selected from active spectators.) If this egg is shot before it hatches (15 seconds) no SCP will spawn.

The "Queen Ant" Will use the Antilion Guard Model.

QUEEN 372

BASE HEALTH: 3000

LMB: Insta-Kill Bite

RMB: Pounce.

The other players that spawn during these rounds are "exterminators",  Hazmat-Bearing MTF guards armed with flamethrowers that spawn at the Gate A surface and are tasked with neutralizing the infestation.

EXTERMINATOR

BASE HEALTH: 100

SPAWN LOADOUT:

Flamethrower

SCP-500

Level 4 Keycard

An obvious solution to this round is for everyone to work as hard as they can to activate the nuke. 

3 hours ago, Mr Z said:

You lost me at

THIS IS COMPLETELY DETACHED FROM THE LORE

most of breach is completely detached from the lore. half of the SCPS in the game dont even belong in site 19. read my suggestion maaaannnnnn