KaitoKiriyama

New MTF: Tau-5 "Samsara"

Posted  Edited by KaitoKiriyama - Edit Reason: Shotgun link was the same as Model link.

New MTF Suggestion

MTF Tau-5:

So how the hell do we implement goddamn immortal clone soldiers into this?

Task Force Mission: Immortal cyborg clones created from the flesh of a dead god, Tau-5 utilizes esoteric and experimental Foundation weaponry to investigate and contain thaumaturgic, magical, and psionic threats. Their most notable mission involved SCP-1730

Tau-5 has the following stats:

HP: 200 or 150 if they have stronger weapons.

20% Increased movement speed.

An inherent 5% Damage resistance.

Spawns with the ER-1, Nu-7 Machine Guns, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=858272541 (DOOM DB Shotgun) or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1238400272 (Heavy Machinegun.)

Models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1238400272 Probably? (TBH, these were the only models I was comfortable of thinking immortal clone soldiers. That and Star Wars clone troopers.)

Other Items they spawn with: NVGs, or Healthkit (Preferably both)

Main gimmick: They are just like Nu-7, just faster with preferably less damage output. (Or more if Xy really wants this to be spicy.) They have the ability to regenerate health (2/sec). They also have names (Irantu, Onru, Munru, Nanku) which have serve no purpose but lore.

5cm6tnmarqh01.png

Edited by KaitoKiriyama
Shotgun link was the same as Model link.

Health regeneration isn't a massive problem considering most scps will kill them health regeneration or not, meaning it only affects gunfights with d-class.

Ill gladly take the doom super shotgun though because that sounds fun.

+1 but will Xy ever add them? He denied my suggestion of them for no reason almost 2 years ago (not salt at all) and didn't say anything about the suggestion for then before this one. 

Cool art. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

Z-9 Hollis: Oh boy. The goddamn Power Rangers. They told me about you. (Pauses to survey the team) You look like you’ve been hit by a train.

God yes, love these guys, tho they should only be on SCP-1730 map

[More incentive to get people to play the map and L O R E]

+1

And do i see Zhange's art?

They're amazing and my favorite work is the Massive SCP Universe one but if we're going with Smaller Works it'd have to be their SCP-166

tumblr_p2n9eu7CqC1w6i6mko1_1280.jpg

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab
2 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

+1 but will Xy ever add them? He denied my suggestion of them for no reason almost 2 years ago (not salt at all) and didn't say anything about the suggestion for then before this one. 

Cool art. 

+1

to answer your question duc  the answer is an obvious no. But don't worry we'll likely get some much better... more animal scps that make great cannon fodder.

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

+1 I love the idea but I feel they should be geared towards a specific purpose, like how the fire eaters are mostly for killing SCP's and the NU-7 are for clearing D class and Chaos

15 hours ago, KaitoKiriyama said:

DOOM DB Shotgun

All right, automatic +666 from me. This weapon getting added to breach would fill with a significant amount of joy.

+1 to the rest of the suggestion as well, as Tau-5 would add some more diversity to the line-up of reinforcements.

7 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

I also made a suggestion for Tau-5 that never went through, though I would not give up hope yet. Nu-7 was suggested multiple times before they were finally added to Breach.

Well, Ralsei, the people have spoken, what is thou response?

• 1 month later...