VirusKing

Resignation

I originally contacted @Roy in December about making servers together since I wanted to hav staff for them which GFL could provide, since on the little other community I had the servers wouldn't have any staff from the start. Unfortunately due to all the toxicity and power grabbing within GFL itself, I don't think it's something that I want to be part of anymore as I simply like to upkeep laid back servers as a side-hobby and focus on the player experience instead of random titles. I'll move on to do that on my own.

There's been a lot of progress regarding CS:GO and Rust servers, so I hope they won't go to a waste again, I've transferred all ownership of servers to Roy. Good luck and have fun, peace.

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

@VirusKing not like this... I need you.

you guys had ToG and VirusKing back and ruined it completely this should not happen.

I actually hate everyone in internal atm we should not lose people like @VirusKing end of discussion. 

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Literally one of the best DLs we've had in months if not years. The changes you've made in 2 months improved GFL servers by a lot and honestly while I am truly sad about this resignation, I wish you nothing but the best! Goodluck on everything. Thanks for it all, Virus.

Achievements

I didn't know you but you helped GFL a lot, thanks for that. Sorry for all the bullshit people try to do.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I don't know what to say...

I'm really sad to see you go and really enjoyed the fun moments we had on Rust. 
You're skilled at what you do and hard working as well. I hope all the best for you!

Nerd

Achievements

Damn.

I agree with the sentiment though.

Definitely too many people focusing on title changes even though, like I said multiple times, most of our players have no idea or care about what it is the "higher ups" do. The only change I really cared about was the shifting of "Trusted" into CA and having them be a voice of the people/community since they're often left out of the conversation. 

Anyway, I appreciated your input into the MA team changes even if you were critical of the idea.

I hope you find enjoyment in doing things on your own and thank you for all of the help you've given us on the Rust servers and CSGO.

"Be good people"

With your short time as DL, you've done so much for GFL.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication and I hope you have a wonderful time away from this community.

We'll miss you greatly and I hope you'll come back sometime.

Though this probably doesn't have to do with VirusKing here who's leaving, but the amount of people who have been ditching the ship due to "drama" makes you think.

ת×צ×ת ת××× × ×¢××ר âªinternet drama graphâ¬â

Honestly, someone needs to just take the steering wheel and do what has to be done. Lots of talking, but not many actions it seems. To the point where a guy who literally just does his job without talking a lot such as virusking seems an exception nowadays. Sad.

Just watch the Cs division go to shit again. Feelsbad to see you go man! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

@VirusKing I'll be honest, a little surprised at this move to be honest, but equally as expectant. I can't help but feel like i was one of the 10 odd cunts who smashed again and again in internal, and for that i'm truly sorry, sorry for making you lose faith in GFL and sorry for making you lose faith in your role. 
It's a shame you're leaving, and i hope you do choose to come back, be it sooner or later.

Oh great, best CS:GO DL we have ever had. 

Im so sorry you feel this way. I really believed in your visisions for the community and your division! You did amazing work and I was so happy when you got promoted. So sad to see you go. :( thanks for the help on rust and really nice talking to you, hope we can keep in touch ❤️

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png