Cpt.Haxray

GOI-Olliefox(SCP-3312)

GOI-Olliefox is the creator of SCP-3312. He was captured by the foundation after a raid on his house, but not without suffering casualities due to a faster acting version of the memetic hazard he carried on himself. 

Stats:

SCP team sided

100 health

Spawns in place of scp-049(Same way 334 works)

Can use items and weapons like a normal person

Comes equipped with a SCP-3312 weapon(his faster acting version, essentially).

SCp-3312 weapon, when used on someone at close range, turns them into a SCP-3312-2

SCP-3312-2s keep their original model, but are now on the SCP team. They still have access to items like a normal player.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1367121058 (Dirty looking beard, cheap jacket... exactly what i would imagine a lowlife scumbag sociopath with self-esteem issues would look like).

Just a short kinda easy 'alternative' SCP-049 spawn that could be potentially fun. And while having his name ingame be GOI-Olliefox would be more accurate, you could also just call him 3312 if you wanted.

Due to how SCPs normally function. There may be issues about items, especially guns, due to (Don't remember if this was fixed) SCPs being unable to pick up extra ammo from boxes.
Also, this is the equivalent of turning players into weaker Serpant's Hand. Really if anything, though it would be fun, I think there is not enough punishment for the victim. You can literally walk up to this guy as like a DClass and just work for them with no penalty.
-1 Until a better revision can be made.

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray
9 hours ago, KaitoKiriyama said:

Due to how SCPs normally function. There may be issues about items, especially guns, due to (Don't remember if this was fixed) SCPs being unable to pick up extra ammo from boxes.
Also, this is the equivalent of turning players into weaker Serpant's Hand. Really if anything, though it would be fun, I think there is not enough punishment for the victim. You can literally walk up to this guy as like a DClass and just work for them with no penalty.
-1 Until a better revision can be made.

originally i was just going to have it turn them into the completely mindless end state and go around clawing at peoplel, but that would make him scp-049 with 100 health that can use guns.

But fair enough.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray