Male_08

"Better" 106

A 106 that can go through doors and teleport

Stats:

Swep that is like 1471's but no infection and a long wait with the ability to send people to the pocket dimension

Other stats are the same as the current 106

The going through doors system could make him slower when he goes through them or just be the same as in dm. Maybe either not let him go through larger gates or not let him Escape before the 2 min mark.

Note: I am not a coder so i do not know what is possible or not.

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

well, 106 is in dire need of a buff because experienced players have no trouble escaping his pocket dimension

However, I don't think its possible to give 106 the ability to phase through doors without breaking gameplay for him. I'd imagine it would be very tricky to program something like that, and for certain maps it would be impossible.

I do think 106 should get a SCPSL like mechanic where he can place waypoints though.

Edited by Doomnack

Yeah i thought the waypoints were possible but i'm a little speculative on the going throught walls thing.

Haha, no walking through doors, and 106 is currently pretty balanced in my opinion, Most players die to his Pocket but some smarties escape, sure waypoints would be nice but how useful are those in reality?

i can see people complaining about how they were about to escape but 106 pulled the "I GOT A HOLE AT THE EXIT" and teleport's to it instead of chasing to catch the person, and 106 does not need a escape route, hes already tanky.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

13 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Haha, no walking through doors, and 106 is currently pretty balanced in my opinion, Most players die to his Pocket but some smarties escape, sure waypoints would be nice but how useful are those in reality?

i can see people complaining about how they were about to escape but 106 pulled the "I GOT A HOLE AT THE EXIT" and teleport's to it instead of chasing to catch the person, and 106 does not need a escape route, hes already tanky.

Well recently people have discovered just to walk forward and escape his pocket dimension or if someone has a spray they will put it at a random door.

And this wasn't to balance him it was to make him more fun to play as because most people kill themselves or just camp 914 when they are him because he is soo boring to play as.

LOL WALK THROUGH DOORS. Dude the best way to escape him IS to use the doors xD.

If you  did that you would never even be able to hide from the SCPS in the nuke room where 5 scps target a single person

50 minutes ago, BeyondNamez said:

LOL WALK THROUGH DOORS. Dude the best way to escape him IS to use the doors xD.

If you  did that you would never even be able to hide from the SCPS in the nuke room where 5 scps target a single person

This would stop you from closing doors on him, which is annoying and you would have to come up with a new way to counter him.