LilyShiro

Lily Ban Appeal

Name: Lily

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8115

Banned by: MilkMan

Ban reason: Aimbot

Why you should be unbanned:

I figured everyone at this point would enjoy a video, so I made one.

After I said "I should teach what it even looks like", you can stop watching there. It didnt work and it failed miserably and the video goes on for like an extra 3-4 minutes. What a failure.

Also, if it's still processing, please wait until it's 720P 60FPS

Thanks for posting the video and making sure that you slowed it down, I should also go ahead and post the 1 minute video on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbTBvr2hHB4

As well as post a screenshot I just took from your funny video.

1379844503_ScreenShot2019-01-21at3_29_09PM.thumb.png.56e4cdddd7a7dd8883f4ee5dfa504f3e.png

I'd appreciate if you told me how you manage to make every headshot after missing the guy on the hill. I know the crosshairs are fucked up and that's why I ask, because I've been playing for about 4 years on this server, with a fucked crosshair, and haven't managed to get past 4 headshots in a row, 2 of the people being afk, but you manage to kill 5 people who are moving like it was nothing.

In the video you said you don't snap, but I'm more familiar with scripts & clients than what you'd think, sure I don't know how to code them, but I sure know what kinds of hacks there are, a triggerbot for example, makes it so that you can shoot at their feet & it'll snap to their heads (what you've been doing), and it's not as noticeable as an aimbot is, since you're not snapping hard, but you keep it as subtle as possible to make it seem like youre not. 

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by LilyShiro
6 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

Thanks for posting the video and making sure that you slowed it down, I should also go ahead and post the 1 minute video on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbTBvr2hHB4

As well as post a screenshot I just took from your funny video.

I'd appreciate if you told me how you manage to make every headshot after missing the guy on the hill. I know the crosshairs are fucked up and that's why I ask, because I've been playing for about 4 years on this server, with a fucked crosshair, and haven't managed to get past 4 headshots in a row, 2 of the people being afk, but you manage to kill 5 people who are moving like it was nothing.

In the video you said you don't snap, but I'm more familiar with scripts & clients than what you'd think, sure I don't know how to code them, but I sure know what kinds of hacks there are, a triggerbot for example, makes it so that you can shoot at their feet & it'll snap to their heads (what you've been doing), and it's not as noticeable as an aimbot is, since you're not snapping hard, but you keep it as subtle as possible to make it seem like youre not. 

I would like to point out to someone who is 'more familiar with scripts and clients' (which makes no sense btw :v), triggerbot is not what you just described in the slightest.

edit1:

Also, you havent managed to get that many headshots because you're not someone who can play games professionally like I can. I think you forget that I am literally top100 in the entire world in OW. I *literally* play with harbleu, TSM members, and OWL players normally

Edited by LilyShiro

1 minute ago, LilyShiro said:

I would like to point out to someone who is 'more familiar with scripts and clients' (which makes no sense btw :v), triggerbot is not what you just described in the slightest.

I mean if you'd like, you can point it out to me, the triggerbot I've used experimentally a while ago was like that, I would aim at the feet and it would snap up to the head and kill them as soon as I pressed the trigger, but if the shot wasn't near the player or aimed at the player, it would miss, making it seem like the player (myself in an experimental server) wasn't hacking & was just really good at shots.

Posted  Edited by LilyShiro
1 minute ago, TheSadBandit said:

I mean if you'd like, you can point it out to me, the triggerbot I've used experimentally a while ago was like that, I would aim at the feet and it would snap up to the head and kill them as soon as I pressed the trigger, but if the shot wasn't near the player or aimed at the player, it would miss, making it seem like the player (myself in an experimental server) wasn't hacking & was just really good at shots.

Yeah no, that's not triggerbot. Thats called a FOV aimbot, which I described in the video.

edit1: also "missing on purpose" isnt a gmod cheat feature I've ever seen. I literally cant find a single cheat that has ever wrote that for gmod.

edit2: I gotta go to work. I will return. Enjoy the video and make sure to comment, favorite, and subscribe. pewdiepie out

Edited by LilyShiro

I didn't mention "miss on purpose", but you could go ahead and re-read it yourself, also it seems like you were intentionally missing with the client on, but then when it came time to shoot the bot in front of you, you were aimed at lower torso and you hit a headshot. That's the same thing that happens when you're on GFL, and I'd love to see you say it's "a flick" & you "flick" 5 headshots in a row with a broken sniper because you're just that good.

I'm not targeting, but I'm also not buying the story of you being a pro csgo player just wandering on gmod.

I would like to say from the video I had watched without slow-mo, was enough proof to keep this ban when it was initially made. Why didn't I make them keep it? Because I wasn't looking close enough. There is no way someone aiming at someone's feet would EVER be able to get a head shot. The cross hairs will never do that. Slowing down is a good idea I give you that for trying to make it "seem" like your just simply good, but it's not gonna fly. 

I'm gonna DENY your appeal for the last and final time.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif