FzFuRy

Eban appeal

Posted  Edited by FzFuRy

Your In-Game Name: FzFuRy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:801000

Ban reason and Length: Boost, 1 week

Admin That Banned You: Snowy

Appeal Reason:

I accept being ebanned. My problem is that it's a week. Seems a little bit long for my second eban.

Hope you can reduce the time. If you wondering about the other ebans. They aren't serious ebans,

just me and some admins joking around tbh.

thanks

Edited by FzFuRy

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Firstly, I would like to know why you lied about the fact that you said you made a deal with an admin in discord so that you can troll. Doesn't look too good there. 

Secondly, after ebanning, you even admit that you were trolling previous rounds using wall and intentionally blocking teammates. We even had players reporting you. 

Edited by xSnowyAngel

lying? well oke

me and sagi sitting in discord.

Me: i'm gonna boost

Sagi: don't do it

Me: i'm gonna do it

Sagi: Okay but you gonna have to accept the concequences

Me: I will

Fury trolls

waiting for sagi to eban me

snowy ebans me for a week

Me: ecksdee

With deal i meant was that sagi said he was gonna eban me and that i said it was fine. Idk why the fuck you accuse me of lying.

The thing is, if you just didn't come on the server and let sagi handle this. I would've gotten a fair eban and there would've never been a problem. But yeah, have it your way. Don't even know why i bothered appealing in the first place since it's not the first time something like this happens 😂

In the end i entertained allot of people on the server with my trolls and we had fun. Not like you ever gonna understand that but yeah. Guess i'm the bad guy and i should know better then to troll. And for the reports i had. There always gonna be salty bitches.

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel
47 minutes ago, FzFuRy said:

In the end i entertained allot of people on the server with my trolls and we had fun. 

By entertained... you mean purposely losing the rounds for humans? I'm pretty sure they don't seem happy with you after you did it

47 minutes ago, FzFuRy said:

Guess i'm the bad guy and i should know better then to troll. And for the reports i had. There always gonna be salty bitches.

Yes, you are, For someone with 40+ days, you don't really seem to care about the rules. 

Edited by xSnowyAngel