TheSadBandit

New Moderation application

What is your TeamSpeak username and Discord ID? TheSadBandit

Which platforms are you applying for?

Forums

How would you describe your activity there?

I'm active on Forums

Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator?

I'm fairly active on Forums, and I'd like to do something other than be TTT Admin on Gmod, since I can only take so much cancer from the server & would like to assist in other areas of GFL. As TL I moderated Forums & Discord a little (only when it seemed necessary mostly because I wasn't trained in the areas, so I didn't want to get involved, but would step in if things got way too out of hand). It's a moderation role, so it doesn't have a set schedule, so I could moderate during class, while on break, before bed, etc. and it wouldn't affect anyone in any way.

How would you typically go about handling a conflict between two users?

For this I'll copy & paste from my previous application, as well as pasting the replies to the questions that were previously asked:

Step in and tell the 2 to chill out and continue their conflict in private DMs. If they continue to argue in the Discord, then I mute them (I'm assuming upon being hired Moderators are given a general timesheet for mutes/bans).
Shoutbox-wise, I would tell them to calm it down, and tell them to move it to PMs, if that doesn't happen, I'll issue both of them a shoutbox mute for an hour (or whatever the length is) to give them time to chill out.

Have you ever been warned or muted? If so, explain what happened.

No

Moderators, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

• OMEGALUL 3

+1

Sad has been a very good friend of mine, and I know he has what it takes.  He tries to do the right thing and sticks to the rules.  He's active on the forums, and a good TTT admin, so I'm not concerned with his ability to admin forums.

• Like 1

Neutral for now as well. I like you and I agree with the pros already stated by Nap, I'd just like some time to watch before making my final decision.

Good luck.

Edited by Winter
  • Like 1

Locked until more Moderators are needed (I spoke to TheSandBandit to find out if this is okay with him, it is.)

• Like 1