Morningstar

Should I Apply For Admin/ What Do You Think Of Me (admin material)/ What Do I Need To Improve

Lately I feel good! I feel very committed to bhopping as it is one of my favorite hobbies for a while. Though i am not the best this community encouraged me to help improve the community as there iare only 2 admins. I now feel like its a chance and responsibility i will take! There also isn't always an admin for my time and the Server is a bit short staffed at the moment in my opinion. Nobody is perfect, you learn from your mistakes.

I'm not admin here or anything, but you seem to already have admin on ZE which is a pretty large server. Don't know what that would mean but how would u manage to administrate a really popular server whilst also populating another medium one? Do you plan on resigning from ZE? Also, I'm totally in support if anyone that helps GFL! I like posts like these. Goodluck

Achievements

I would pay good money to see morningstar as admin, as a friend, and someone who plays on the server I support this man. Best of luck to you morningstar, and I would honestly rather have you as admin than like 2/2 of the current team.

17 minutes ago, xSnowyAngel said:

I would pay good money to see morningstar as admin, as a friend, and someone who plays on the server I support this man. Best of luck to you morningstar, and I would honestly rather have you as admin than like 2/2 of the current team.

Don’t listen to @xSnowyAngel , he just doesn’t want you anymore. 

Where you can Improve:

Get your bhop_arcane time under 1 hour and a half so you have more time to manage the player base.

Overall, Nuetral leaning towards -1

You are a nice guy, but sadly, NO