Posted  Edited by Doomnack

CHAPTER I

Introductory

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Welcome to the great big revision of SCP-795. Think of this as a big punch to SCP-795's face, a big punch that will be so hard that it will hopefully reconfigure SCP-795's face to what's its supposed to be.

Brutal metaphor but I swear punching cats is for the better good.

wtf doomnack why:

See over the last few days, it has been increasingly obvious that inregards to SCPs we have opposite poles of variable convenience regarding their functional propensity.

Q: Now what the fricc does that mean you ask?

A: IT MEANS AS MUCH AS WE HAVE GOOD SCPS WE HAVE SOME ONES THAT ARE ABSOLUTE SHIDD

Look, Its good having a unique array of SCPs and all. Of course, who am I to complain about 795, but when half the server has already grown tired of SCP-795's stale and underpowered gameplay, there we have an issue. It's only a matter of quality over quantity, and in this case SCP-795 seems to lack any useful properties due to its current state.

Well, let's hopefully change that today.

image.png.3b93bc98efd3105e8eecf85f0ea47603.png

(Also this may seem unnecessarily long, not saying that it isn't though. I had a bit of fun with this. If you are too lazy skip to the end with the suggestion.)

CHAPTER II

HUMBLE ORIGINS: "has been tamed?"

image.png.5e1b8a67f0d54c92b63dacb6001e1936.png

You see, a long, long time ago (not really that long anyways but whatever) Doomnack was home, probably working on br_ilyena because he usually has nothing bether to do, other than just fuck around on Breach or ponder to his own cat, (who looks like SCP-607). 

He had just finished binge reading every cat related SCP on the wiki because, well, why not? Cats are cool, and why not have a good idea of all the weird cat SCPs we have.

Seriously, I was that bored.

Look, feline SCPs are cool and stuff. Gee, if only we had cats in breach—

wait, holy shidd

That's when on December 22, 2018, Doomnack wrote of the of most famous and infamous suggestions on the entire suggestions forum. His overuse of pictures and formatting generally swayed opinions in the right direction, which even though he wanted honest feedback having a bunch of people tell him that "suggestion cool" was ok. 

CHAPTER III

PRESS X TO DOUBT

image.png.bb2398fca6efbb9bdebadabc2deae47c.png

Well, soon after the honest feedback Doomnack desired arrived, rather bluntly. Of course, Doomnack really didn't know what to say other than acknowledge Haxray's criticism (I mean, afterall, he got the Ralsei post of fate that every suggestion chad dreams of, so what else is there to say? He had already won).

image.png.2c2a579089ff0b73c12ec3467d739d6d.png

Well, at least he thought he won.

You see, when Doomnack created the suggestion he specifically meant for it the be a FOUNDATION SCP, not a regular SCP. However, whether Haxray was really good at predicting when shit was about to go down or was just a time traveler we don't know. However, the point is that Haxray saw what would become the first crack within the seemingly stable boundry of a simple cat.

Truth is, who would want to shoot a cat anyways? (Please don't say "I do" I'm begging you.)

CHAPTER IV

THE TRUTH IS CONCEIVED

image.png.5ff74fb46300be8bc067f6138bbf8de2.png 

image.png.d747ff29a76594d1b7dccbbe935e2433.png

Some of you may not even remember the update. Maybe even some of you may not have even known this was a thing.

SCP-795's employement within the Foundation was quickly terminated. Players thought the Foundation must of run out of catnip, but true is...

The game was rigged from the start.

Let's flashback to Cpt. Haxray's approach on SCP-795. While it was completely taboo at the moment to speak about his feedback, in the end, he was not wrong. SCP-795 truely was SCP-999 but better, far much better, way too much better.

Even though SCP-795 only lasted two days, these two days were enough to stirr up the playerbase and wake Ralsei for round 2.

ITS SCP-999 2, OH GOD OH FU—

CHAPTER V

THE CAT HAS BEEN FIRED

image.png.62b2d86d143e33f68939a7350931d101.png

Tragedy struck, though not completely unpredicted, as SCP-795 only lasted two days working as a Site Director for Site-19. His contract was soon terminated, and he was sharply demoted to another generic anomaly by the O5 Council. What a way to go.

Like Haxray stated before, SCP-795 was literally SCP-999 on 'roids. That was the main reason why he was cut from the Foundation class, he was too good against SCPs.

Let's go back to SCP-795's abilities. First off, his scratch doesn't do that much damage. Also if he gets shot there is a 10% chance you are turned into a mice (which I'll get to right now), but I don't believe SCPs have guns to trigger that affect, maybe.

So what does that leave us with.

Ah yeah, the special. The main and only real way SCP-795 is meant to kill an SCP, or a Class-D in those times. SCP-795's ability to turn others into mice renders its targets completely harmless, weak, and extra vulnerable to SCP-795. This sounds too good to be true when dealing with SCPs, and unfortunately that was the issue.

Think about SCPs for a moment. They are big and strong and cool, and can definitely win any 1v1 against a human. However, these stats will diminish in an encounter with SCP-795, allowing for an easy kill on an exciting class that you rarely get to play as. SCPs are supposed to be hard to play against, that's what makes them so much of a threat. Usually when you see 682 down a hallway, the first thing you do is RUN NIGGA. However, SCP-795's ability completely disregards this basis of SCPs, and that's what caused the change to strike.

CHAPTER VI

The Downwards Spiral Begins

image.png.c6e769767fce9bd7324c0402686a7412.png

number one the doomanacjck scp lolxd

You know, usually when an actual SCP is added we have crowds of people go "OMG WHY IS THERE A CAT" or "WAIT, SINCE WHEN DID THEY ADD A CAT". The same kinda' happened when SCP-2845, one of my "step-creations" that managed to be more lucky than SCP-795. (I consider SCP-2845 as a step-creation because Xy completely overhauled its mechanics for balanced, which I'm not mad at anyways, but I like to say that I "influenced" SCP-2845's addition).

Oh and speaking of the deer: like every new SCP people also go "OMG THATS SO OPP!!!!". At least Ralsei gave 2845 a buff that made it so it couldn't be constantly 1v1'd with a crowbar. It's a really skilled based SCP, which is why some people think it's op and others not so much.

image.thumb.png.7c211fa37ee281fd3d819941ad5fa7b8.png

Anyways, players soon became accustomed to having a magical cat turn them into mice, but they soon realized that SCP-795 was just like any other offensive cookie-cutter SCP there is.

If anything, people may say it could, very "possibly" be   w e a k .

And that's how the community lost its faith in SCP-795.

CHAPTER VII

THE CAT IS NOW HOMELESS

image.png.84e2b5fd956fca6ea4f5ce2e6b03d686.png

Oh gee, can you spot the magical feline???? uwu

Well, and here we are now in this situation. The server has come to realize now that we do have a rockbottom in SCPs, and usually what comes to mind considering this is SCP-066, 106, maybe even SCP-1471, oh yeah and there's SCP-795—

wait, this can't be right

Common player feedback does not lie, at least I hope it doesn't. Truth is, the game was AH YOU GET THE POINT

image.png.87cce2bd7ea0956625a281a7ec5df2bb.png

(heck, even I tried to save 795)

CHAPTER VIII

Aftermath: Animal Abuse

SCP-795 has been left in a shambled state since its inception. First, it was too good for its own self, and Ralsei had to sacrifice it's "employement" in order to save SCP-795 for the better. A brave one indeed, but we have left SCP-795 unsupervised after its termination, and since it has fallen into complete collapse into worth by the GFL playerbase.

SCP-795 is NOT good. It is definitely not one of the upper-class SCPs you want to run away from, and if anything, you may want to loiter near it to taunt the player being SCP-795. Dare I say too, SCP-795 is a bit uninteresting to play as, and like SCP-2521, serves no unique role gameplay-wise.

That's what I want to change. I hope one day my children's children's grandchildren come here to our dwindling community and see that I cared about a fictional cat that literally made no difference in the world.

UNNECESSARY LORE ENDS HERE; SUGGESTION HAS ARRIVED

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

npc_create npc_doomnack

CHAPTER IX: Conclusion and Aftermath

Judgement Hour

Well considering all that background on SCP-795 I literally just went on and on about, I am going to try and fix SCP-795 right now for the better. Something just needs to be done, and if this doesn't get by, it will eventually happen in the future, someday.

If all else goes wrong, SCP-795 will be removed hopefully (and takes SCP-2521 with him, god I hate SCP-2521). I just can't bear to look at the ruins of the spirit of what could have been.

PLEASE SAVE JUNIOR

Here it is, SCP-795: "Reality-Bending Cat" [has been tamed? RESURRECTED]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU ARE SCP-795

You are Junior, a cat with reality-bending abilities that allow you to phyiscally change your victims.

Due to an absence of catnip, seek revenge on all humans by converting them into mice.

All alterations are temporary, and the target will revert once eye contact is broken.

adoption center?

(spawn location)

All Sites: (where ever SCP-795 spawned before)

THE INNER MECHANISMS OF MY MIND...

(gameplay mechanics)

Controls:

Primary (LMB): Scratch

Secondary (RMB): Transform

On Transform: temporarily turn your victims into defenseless mice.

Passives:

Passive: 10% chance to be transformed into a mice when damaging SCP-795.

Passive: 50% chance to cause BLEED effect with primary.

Passive: SCP-795's eye contact will continously slow its victims down, slightly over time.

Stats:

Health: 1795

Attack DMG: 10

Primary Cool Down: 1 sec

Secondary Cool Down: 2.5 sec

Speed: Breach Human Running Speed

Misc Mechanisms:

Achievements:

"Come here, Junior": Convert an SCP into a mouse and eat them.

Point System:

Like most SCPs in Breach, SCP-795 earns pointing by killing people.

HOW TO UWU

(Description)

SCP-795 can utilize its primary to deal with low-HP opponents, though it is more optimal to use its primary for dealing with MICE.

SCP-795's secondary works from afar, instantly transforming people into a mouse within view, assuming that SCP-795 has EYE CONTACT with the victim.

The mice transformation lasts untils SCP-795's view is obscured. Once SCP-795 can no longer view its victim, it takes 2.5 seconds for the transformation to fully revert.

As another group in the family of LONG-RANGED SCPs, SCP-795 is meant to silently snipe out victims like SCP-2845, however in a less lethal but more efficient style.

If SCP-795 makes visual contact with its victim them will be continously slowed down. This compensates for mouse speed.

Slowness has a max, which is roughly 682's speed.

Once SCP-795 has had its visual contact broken with its victim they will gradually speed up.

(also pls fix mice hitbox)

Where 2 buy kitty:

The Reality-Bending Chad Himself: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952118754

That was definitely alot, so congrats if you read the whole thing.

I really hope this is (at least) acknowledged in some sort of way. It has become increasingly apparent that SCP-795 doesn't suit the server like it should have, and we need change now before gets shoved into the depths of rock bottom SCPs.

If you truly made it here naturally, here's a picture of my cat going past the sound barrier I guess.

image.png.94ef3ebf6bc31550d48d8f6cc63dae83.png

Edited by Doomnack

I do like most of the ideas you propose here, but I feel being able to turn players into mice from a distance may be too obnoxious to deal with. Still, there is no way to tell until these mechanics are implemented, so a neutral from me.

24 minutes ago, Doomnack said:

SCP-795 is a bit uninteresting to play as, and like SCP-2521, serves no unique role gameplay-wise.

I'm working on a suggestion that will hopefully make 2521 more interesting.

15 hours ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

I do like most of the ideas you propose here, but I feel being able to turn players into mice from a distance may be too obnoxious to deal with. Still, there is no way to tell until these mechanics are implemented, so a neutral from me.

I'm working on a suggestion that will hopefully make 2521 more interesting.

Only reason I absolutely hate SCP-2521 is because it arguably the most plain SCP in the entire game. Even before the nerf, he was literally a "Click M1 to kill" class, and had nothing special going for him other than his 2521 chat thing which was only used by experienced players when they wanted a challenge. If you are planning to revise 2521, add in some more unique mechanics.

Also I tweaked the "suggestion" (if you can call it that), a bit. After 2.5 seconds SCP-795's target will revert to their original form (though keep in mind, it is 2.5 seconds after 795 has lost visual contact with its victim, but a door in SCP-795's face can easily avert this).

17 hours ago, Doomnack said:

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Image result for benny fallout

[HEAVY BREATHING]

'How to make an Underpowered SCP, Overpowered"

+1

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

2 hours ago, Doomnack said:

Only reason I absolutely hate SCP-2521 is because it arguably the most plain SCP in the entire game. Even before the nerf, he was literally a "Click M1 to kill" class, and had nothing special going for him other than his 2521 chat thing which was only used by experienced players when they wanted a challenge. If you are planning to revise 2521, add in some more unique mechanics.

That's basically what I am trying to solve.