BOOMER

Revised Submission: SCP-1360

Posted  Edited by Boomer

I suggested this a while back. but it didnt really get much traction, so im gonna try this again.

YOU ARE THE SCP-1360

You are a robot seeking freedom from the facility.

You take over someone's body after you kill them.

STATS: Health: 1680

Speed: Normal, can sprint

Damage: 20 per LMB hit, rapid

Spawn Point : (Inside red chamber.) download.jpg.b4977b9e04d5f5fa79705d17fce594aa.jpg

SCP-1360's main property is his ability to climb inside his victim's bodies. 

Once he kills someone, he inherits their appearance and items.

Example: SCP-1360 kills [MTF GUARD] SCP-1360 Now looks exactly like [MTF GUARD], skin, name, and all. 

The best strategy for SCP-1360 would be to find other MTF and pretend to be [MTF GUARD], and blend in.

The catch to this ability is that bodies are only habitable for a certain amount of time (about 120 seconds) before they decay and appear as either 

This (Vestless MTF/Vestless Researcher) :images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtAlrzPV08ZHM4rA0lNTh

This (Vested Human😞download.jpg.41dd4f37f8758abe9400e573b9ca2899.jpg

Or this (class D):  ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Once this happens, youll need to discard the body and find a new one.

This may be too difficult to code, so if it is, tell me and ill make some more revisions.

PLAYERMODEL: ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

(yes i know the corpse models are from CB. yes i know the basic model is a cyberman. shut up. and @Mr Z, i know itS nOt cOnSiSteNt wIth LorE! i dont give a shit yeet)

Edited by Boomer

ADDENDUM:

SCP 1360 has a buit in radio, so he can hear everyone talking on every channel (except the first few for obvious reasons)

Addendum 2: he can essentially lockpick any door requiring level 2-3 clearance when hes in his basic form, but not any door with 4/5 clearance.

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

I suggested this a while back. but it didnt really get much traction, so im gonna try this again.

When? i remember i suggested this back in July of 2018

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

i know itS nOt cOnSiSteNt wIth LorE! i dont give a shit yeet

So why suggest it? if its not consistent to lore, and is not true to the SCP, it is not the SCP.

It is a warped fan edit of a well written [Or in some cases poorly written] SCP

anyways -1

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

45 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

When? i remember i suggested this back in July of 2018

So why suggest it? if its not consistent to lore, and is not true to the SCP, it is not the SCP.

It is a warped fan edit of a well written [Or in some cases poorly written] SCP

anyways -1

considering all of 173, 682, 106, 1471, 689, 079, and other SCPS arent consistent to the lore. so not being consistent with lore is no longer a valid criticism at this point.

I had this typed out, maybe i never suggested it but that doesnt matter.

If it isnt exactly the way the SCP is, thats fine. I suggested it because it might be another fun "disguise" role similar to 939, Maynard and CI Spy.

12 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Almost nothing in GFL is lore friendly.

I actually kind of like the idea, just maybe this feature could be implemented into 939 instead.

1 hour ago, Doomnack said:

I'm gonna pretend that this isn't a carbon copy of SCP-363, which is already confirmed to be implemented.

i am not aware of this. istg if this has already been done im gonna kill myself hold up