Cpt.Haxray

Make door to nuke silo not require a keycard to open

The nuke, as it currently stands, is one of the most annoying and non-interactive features in the game, and for one simple reason. Detonating the nuke instantly results in a foundation win, unless another team disables the nuke. Disabling the nuke stops it from being used for the rest of the round. However... the lever to disable it is locked behind a level 4 keycard door that can't be broken.

In addition, even if all scps escape, if the round isn't over the nuke can still go off and result in a foundation win. SCPs have no way of getting into the silo to flip the lever if the door is closed, effectively dooming them unless theres a d-class or CI somewhere(Or rarely, a serpent hand spawn). 

I think it would be way more fair, AND more interesting gameplay wise if the elevator leading to the nuke room isn't locked by a keycard. This would result in MTF having to make a larger effort to defend it if they want the nuke to go off successfully, instead of a single MTF guard getting a 05 from 914 and running into the nuke room, flipping the lever, then triggering it.

I like this, especially because when your guarding the nuke you could fight something other than a overpowered d class with a krieg and 4 things that can heal them.

Oh gee I definitely had no idea this suggestion was gonna' be posted.

You need a LVL-5 to trigger to the nuke anyways, so having then nuke room always unlocked could be a big game changer for classes that would not prefer to blow up, especially SCPs. +1