BOOMER

the nuke is really anticlimactic.

Whenver a nuke goes off, its always a really long alarm, warning everyone about a massive, round ending event. somethin that should take away all hope, something that will send everyone rushing towards the exits, that renders even the likes of Samsara powerless.

what it ends up being is 90 seconds of blaring and then everyone flops dead.

Heres what i think you should do.

When the nuke goes off, everyone's screen should be affected. I think it should be the combined effects of a concussion grenade, a flash grenade, and a loud boom. The concussion would make the sound louder and more distorted, and the flash will offer the visual explosion look.

And something the alarm says is "enter the nearest blast shelter immediately".

Maybe we should implement that! Have certain rooms around the map designated as blast shelters immune from the nuke. Maybe the pistol armory, or the old 939 spawn (basement). That way the nuke isnt an instant foundation win.

This way, the nuke actually looks cool and seems like a weapon of mass destruction rather than a "everyone dies" button.

I think xy should spend more time working on actually important things than a big boom.

4 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

I think xy should spend more time working on actually important things than a big boom.

this would be relatively easy to implement wouldnt it? and considering how often the nuke get used, i think it would be important