Joshy

Old heroes never die

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

while our approach to many things remains different I still remain someone who agrees with a lot of what you say and do actions will forever speak louder then words and I will never forget what you said to me that one day "allow others to slip in the mud and learn to put the boots on they need for traction"

also someone who simply does not forget things must also know how to let things go and it remains why I am very capable of working with others simply because I don't have some grudge or hate for anyone my issues always remain attached to actions never the person behind them as people will always make mistakes.

TL:DR welcome to the club of those who seek to fade away.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

I'll miss you, Joshy. You were someone I looked up to, and you're an old good friend of mine. You've always been someone so fun to have around, always so cheerful and cracking jokes for everyone. I won't forget the good and fun times you brought to me. I'll await the day you'll actually come for a visit.

Adieux, et j'espère te revoir, mon ami.

original.gif

Achievements

Hey... You and I had some really great conversations.

I'll miss you.  Keep in touch with me, as I'd love to hear about your greatest new adventures.

Adios, Amigo!

--Nap

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

IDK what to say except I feel sad at seeing someone who was always a part of GFL to me leave. See ya around.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...