ash.

ash.'s ban appeal.

Name: ash.

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:464112023

Admin who banned you: Mamoru

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent server ban.

Why should you be unbanned?: I was banned for supposedly multihacking. I wasn't even playing well. And to be accused of cheating is awfully funny. Whatever made Mamoru think I was cheating. He is wrong. I didn't get no context or reason why. He just banned me out of nowhere. Looking at the sourcebans this is Mamoru's first ban I think. Meaning he can easily be incorrect about the allegations he makes. And I recently passed him on the leaderboards so if there's toxicity there then so be it.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: I was actually dedicated to the server. Sometimes playing almost 8 hours a day. But as soon as I start obtaining recognition for skill. I get insta banned.
Edited by ash.

There is nothing wrong to pass someone on the leaderboards. Frankly idc about that. The reason you didnt get a warning was so you didnt know i was speccing you. This wasnt my first ban, and it wasnt my 20th either.

Im gonna let some other than me look at the demo and see if they agree with my decision, until then please wait.

• Like 1

Achievements

here is the demo for anyone who might wish to take a gander at the such https://uploadfiles.io/sheg2

• Like 1

Achievements

2 minutes ago, ash. said:

All I see in the demo are some flicks. And some nice discussion between players.

I'm watching this demo atm and I don't get people like you.

I don't understand how many closet hackers actually exist in the csgo community scene because you are actually cheating and your low fov aimbot is setup to be obnoxious I'm glad @Mamoru banned you and tbh I have never seen a low fov aimbot used in such a way that makes it's use of hiding it actually useless.

• Like 1

Achievements

9 minutes ago, ash. said:

yea idk what you are trying to prove at this point and tbh this is the most detectable thing I have seen.

please allow it to format thanks.

the res I play on is 1440p it should be 1080p in a few seconds.

Edited by rapperdan
  • Like 1

Achievements