BOOMER

please stop

My computer is very old, its a 2000-something hp that can barely run garrys mod. 

Whenever i want to play breach, i boot up my computer (two minutes)

I wait for all the background shit to download and start running (three minutes)

i boot up steam and garrys mod (four minutes)

I get to breach and log in (four minutes)

Thats 13 minutes just to get in.

And of course im not constantly active on the server, and im often AFK so i dont need to go through the trouble every time.

b u t 

b    u    t

my boys ravelord and haxray are pretty salty about it and treat it like a rule violation to be AFK. Ive been kicked like four times, two of which (both from haxray) stating that im "afk farming" whatver the fuck that means.

so yeah

its not a rule infraction

you guys are just mean

AFKs boost the servers GT stats and server browser ranking :lenny:

So don't kick afks please

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Yep I sent a message to the admons to foking stap. I've seen it happen and I told the admin NOT to specifically and if they did it again I will be very cross. Gonna go check right now. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Well what if the server is full and there's 25 afk players? That's when I would consider kicking the afks who aren't members for 2 reasons, 1. open up some server player space & 2. make them "forcefully" apply for member so they dont get kicked (ttt doesnt get that full on school scheduled weeks as it does during holidays though)

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

24 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

Well what if the server is full and there's 25 afk players? That's when I would consider kicking the afks who aren't members for 2 reasons, 1. open up some server player space & 2. make them "forcefully" apply for member so they dont get kicked (ttt doesnt get that full on school scheduled weeks as it does during holidays though)

Here's the thing: You would NEVER have 25 afk people. And the server does not get fulll that often. And it is still abuse. And this server is not TTT.

Achievements

42 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Here's the thing: You would NEVER have 25 afk people. And the server does not get fulll that often. And it is still abuse. And this server is not TTT.

This past summer at around 2am the server was full, there were like 20 afks and 30 actual players (vip spots & shit like that ig) and when i started kicking like 2-3 afks that were non-members 2-3 people connected lol (only happened once but still happened)

1 hour ago, TheSadBandit said:

i am a member

31 minutes ago, Sofics said:

blah blah Ravelord and Haxray are badmins blah blah

considering i have this, and also some other screenshots that provide evidence of haxray abusing his admin powers, i think he is

53 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

This past summer at around 2am the server was full, there were like 20 afks and 30 actual players (vip spots & shit like that ig) and when i started kicking like 2-3 afks that were non-members 2-3 people connected lol (only happened once but still happened)

Breach is a whole different ballgame my love.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 hour ago, TheSadBandit said:

Like Xy said and I already said, breach is not TTT. It can have almost twice as many people as TTT (80 people if you type connect ip in console when it is at 65)

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Like Xy said and I already said, breach is not TTT. It can have almost twice as many people as TTT (80 people if you type connect ip in console when it is at 65)

Gimme that 80 player TTT baby 

0PHPImb.png

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

i am a member

I'm not a breach admin, that's just how I do things in the server I'm Admin of (TTT)

1 hour ago, Ralsei said:

Breach is a whole different ballgame my love.

no u

1 hour ago, Duc2000 said:

I was talking playerbase-wise, which I'll assume all gmod servers are the same, in which case say you had 20-30 players afk in breach & people trying to connect onto a full server, you kick the non-members with a reason of "beocme member & you won't get kicked when you afk"

1 hour ago, Doomnack said:

wtf is this forum

yes

Boomer was AFK'ing since Lua refresh for ~18+ hours and knowing that he's doing this just to inflate his hours for his admin application, i kicked him. Being AFK when there are 50 players on really isn't helping the server. Him not coming back after me kicking him proves that he was in fact AFK. It takes around 7 to 8 minutes for me to connect to the server alone. And i never AFK. Whenever i have to go for a prolonged amount of time, i disconnect from the server and put my PC on sleep mode. You have a score per minute of 0.09 That is the lowest one. (For players who have over 100 hours) Further proving my point. As of writing this right now, you've been AFK in the server for 24 hours straight. You don't have good intentions like helping the server because: You are a really bad person, Boomer. We are getting players whom are literally crying to admins about a person named: Boomer, making the game unfun and unplayable for them by constantly breaking the rules. Every action you take on the forums or in game is to 'secure' a staff position. For example: your post about the 'moderator' "role" or the aforementioned AFK'ing. But, i'm afraid you'll have to significantly improve your behavior for that. So, maybe "please stop" doing those.

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

@Ravelord Regardless you don't kick someone for being AFK (no matter how annoying or bad they are). If he's just afking to gain hours for admin application you can just -1 him and use that against him in his app. Simple as that. I'm just gonna lock this now since Xy and Duc already explained this earlier in staff chat.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements