k2nod

New Moderation application

What is your TeamSpeak username and Discord ID? k2nod

Which platforms are you applying for?

Forums

How would you describe your activity there?

I am always looking at the forums, I may not be posting every single day, but I am looking at them going to different sections and staying up to date with everything going on.

Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator?

Well, as Server Manager I have the permissions to lock/hide posts and I lightly moderate the forums from time to time, but since I'm not a full mod I leave the job to the actual mods but I try to help whenever I can. I'm always looking at the forums and I may not post every day, but I do look at them and I enjoy looking at what people have to say. I just believe that with the extra permissions I could be a valuable asset to the Moderation Team and even if I don't get accepted I will still try to help the moderation with what I have.

How would you typically go about handling a conflict between two users?

Talk to both parties to find a compromise and if it's causing a scene I would ask them to deal with it somewhere private. If not, apply the necessary punishment to both parties.

Have you ever been warned or muted? If so, explain what happened.

No

Moderators, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

• Like 5

Achievements

+1 gfl squad represent!! :) I see you around on the forums a lot, and you seem very friendly and logical! Good luck!

• Like 1

I won't disagree with the above statements but I haven't seen enough to agree myself, I'll just watch for now and change my vote later.

Neutral

Good luck.

• Like 1